Seahawks cut Cliff Avril

49erurtaza

13 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Sherman, Bennett, Avril, who else have they lost from that side of the ball this year?

Jeremy Lane and Sheldon Richardson. Also, if you count him, Malik McDowell.

6 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Expected, but what is the latest on Kam Chancellor? Is he returning or ultimately the same thing will happen to him that just happened to Avril? 

He intends to play but he's having a neck scan in the next couple of months which will ultimately determine if he can play or not. I don't think he's going to play.

3 minutes ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Not just due to this move, but big picture: would anyone be surprised if the Seahawks finish last in the NFCW?

I think they are 3rd but would not be surprised to see it

2 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Not just due to this move, but big picture: would anyone be surprised if the Seahawks finish last in the NFCW?

Would be surprising. Especially if Wilson starts every game. Arizona and San Francisco still aren't very good roster wise. 

3 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

Considering their philosophy has been to practically ignore the offense (and just let Wilson be a one-man show), and NOW they've decided to tear apart the defense...no, it wouldn't surprise me if they finish last. It wouldn't surprise me if they end up with a top 5 pick, in fact. 

7 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

They finish last but they'll still be a competitive team. Maybe like 7-9ish. I forget where I had them in my predictions though. 

Archived