Packers Off-season Mini-Camp/Training Camp Discussion Thread

14 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

Screen_Shot_2018_08_28_at_6_00_18_PM.png

This is the play you're referring to. In real time I thought it was a crafty move, too, but it seems it might have been one of the ones Zook was referring to where he'd rather have the returner catch it to avoid it bouncing off an unsuspecting coverage man (especially those running downfield or with their backs turned).

Don't remember where that ball initially hit. If it was outside of the 10, I'd probably agree that Alexander should catch it. If inside the 10, I'd let it roll. 

2 hours ago, Krauser said:

Might be easier to tell you were joking if you were funny. 

1 hour ago, Norm said:

You seem fun. 

Honestly, it’s my fault. I should have known it wouldn’t be funny to a Viking forum member unless i included some crappy rhyme in an attempt to be creative/funny. 

14 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Honestly, it’s my fault. I should have known it wouldn’t be funny to a Viking forum member unless i included some crappy rhyme in an attempt to be creative/funny. 

In all honesty, this Packer forum is unique in that 90% of what’s posted here is either humorous, sarcastic, or just bat-**** crazy.  Can’t blame him for not knowing how crazy this place is.  I also think he’s a helluva lot better than the Viking trolls over on Pro Football Talk, and their idiot pied-piper Florio.  I actually think he made some fair points about Wilkerson and our defense.

15 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Example Viking forum thread titles:

"Welcome to the family Cousin Kirk!"

"Stefon 'Diggs' out spot in the roster"

"Packers fans green with envy after signing Robert Ferguson"

50 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Good one -- if anything makes me an easy target it's my complete lack of wit and sophistication. 

2 hours ago, Norm said:

You seem fun. 

Sorry yeah, I find Arthur irritating. 

You guys have a good forum otherwise, I'll leave you to it. 

11 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

In all honesty, this Packer forum is unique in that 90% of what’s posted here is either humorous, sarcastic, or just bat-**** crazy.  Can’t blame him for not knowing how crazy this place is.  I also think he’s a helluva lot better than the Viking trolls over on Pro Football Talk, and their idiot pied-piper Florio.  I actually think he made some fair points about Wilkerson and our defense.

You read PFT comments? Why do you hate your life so much?

5 hours ago, Norm said:

You read PFT comments? Why do you hate your life so much?

I stopped after soon-after realizing what a sh!t show it was.  That place is completely toxic and filled with Viking trolls.  I'd rather get a good laugh in here than read a bunch of dooooshnozzel comments in there.

7 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

I stopped after soon-after realizing what a sh!t show it was.  That place is completely toxic and filled with Viking trolls.  I'd rather get a good laugh in here than read a bunch of dooooshnozzel comments in there.

Andrew Carnegie says we should intentionally use new words in order to add them to our vocabulary. 

Somebody is getting called out as a douchenozzle at work tomorrow, whether they deserve it or not. It’s for the good of the English language. 

1 minute ago, blueswedeshoes said:

Andrew Carnegie says we should intentionally use new words in order to add them to our vocabulary. 

Somebody is getting called out as a douchenozzle at work tomorrow, whether they deserve it or not. It’s for the good of the English language. 

I like that you spelled it correctly and the system didn’t black it out.  Well done!

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

I like that you spelled it correctly and the system didn’t black it out.  Well done!

Standard spelling, yes, but my intention is to use the pronunciation emphasis suggested by your intentionally creative spelling. 

Archived