Packers Off-season Mini-Camp/Training Camp Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Cadmus said:

@NormSizedMidget

Give me the deets on JK Scott. 

How does he compare to all the punting prospects of the last decade? 

I know you do full profiles on nearly all draft eligible punters, that should be what... 150-200 reports in the last decade? 

Where does he rate out of those 200 prospects? 

Best I've seen since Brad wing. Not as much swag though

9 hours ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Best I've seen since Brad wing. Not as much swag though

Scott doesn't have a hard drug problem (unless you count lunchables) coming out of school so it evens out. 

Lechler and Morstead are the two top punters of the past decade as pros, and some might argue Lechler as being the second best pure punter of all time.

Scott has all the potential in the world to be as good as those guys. I've never seen a punter so effortless. He was arguably NFL ready as a freshman in college. 

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Scott doesn't have a hard drug problem (unless you count lunchables) coming out of school so it evens out. 

Lechler and Morstead are the two top punters of the past decade as pros, and some might argue Lechler as being the second best pure punter of all time.

Scott has all the potential in the world to be as good as those guys. I've never seen a punter so effortless. He was arguably NFL ready as a freshman in college. 

Who is the 2nd best impure punter of all time?

20 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Pick your favorite of the early 20th century athletes who punted, played safety, and flanker, guys who could punt and cover punts

I watched a game where Baugh punted on second down. It was the greatest thing I have ever seen

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Pick your favorite of the early 20th century athletes who punted, played safety, and flanker, guys who could punt and cover punts

I met Ray Guy twice at a football camp. He called me Steve multiple times...my name is Will. Nice guy.

David Irving / Cowboys - 4 games ; Donald Stephenson / Browns - 2 games ; Julian Edelman / Patriots - 4 games ; Martavis Bryant / Raiders - may be suspended.

Are there others?

Do the Packers have any known "pending" issues? Guys caught speeding, smoking weed or being borderline bad dudes that MAY gain a suspension of some sort?

I cant think of any at the moment...........and it this would be a nice list to keep off of.

14 hours ago, Leader said:

David Irving / Cowboys - 4 games ; Donald Stephenson / Browns - 2 games ; Julian Edelman / Patriots - 4 games ; Martavis Bryant / Raiders - may be suspended.

Are there others?

Do the Packers have any known "pending" issues? Guys caught speeding, smoking weed or being borderline bad dudes that MAY gain a suspension of some sort?

I cant think of any at the moment...........and it this would be a nice list to keep off of.

Aaron Jones got popped for pot by the po-po. Pled no contest in February.

Archived