DreamKid

2019 Draft, it's never too early. /CFB thread.

Give me Hjalte Froholdt and Myles Gaskin and Antoine Winfield Jr.

We are going to fight a lot about which runningback makes our juice flowing next draft season. There is a little bit of everything again.

Edited by Danand

On 9/8/2018 at 7:39 PM, Danand said:

Give me Hjalte Froholdt and Myles Gaskin and Antoine Winfield Jr.

We are going to fight a lot about which runningback makes our juice flowing next draft season. There is a little bit of everything again.

Wait is that actually Antoine Winfield's son?

Is this what it feels like to start to get old? 

9 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Wait is that actually Antoine Winfield's son?

Is this what it feels like to start to get old? 

That is THE Antoine Winfields son, yup, we are becoming old

49 minutes ago, Danand said:

That is THE Antoine Winfields son, yup, we are becoming old

I'm 26 and when I saw "Antoine Winfield Jr." on ESPN highlights I was like "uhhhhhh, wait what?" Then I did the math and unfortunately it added up.

Myles Gaskin and Taylor Rapp are beasts man, but Gaskin has always given me "workhorse" concerns because of his size, but I guess he just looks small because he's 5'10 195 so if he bulked up to maybe 215 or something he'd be great. 

But I think if we've learned anything, it's that OL gets you places on offense. We've got the skill position guys (if we can add a damn WR anytime in the next 5 years), we need to solidify the OL moving forward. Hopefully with Stanley and Zeus we've got our bookends down, but LG/C/RG is a concern moving forward.

Gaskin categorizes as a scat back, if we still use the old outdated terms for the runningback committee. Gaskin is a 12 touches a game guy who can do a little bit of everything. I love his combination of patience and then the smooth acceleration on the outside. A little more determination once he gets to the second level with defenders in front of him and I think he will be a really efficient back.