Rookie Camp

ReggieCamp

4 hours ago, buno67 said:

Good thing he is on the Browns now. Tyrod was prolly the 2nd best playmaker on that Bills team behind McCoy. With the browns he is at least 4/5th behind Landry Gordon Njoku and Duke. He could fall further down that list If CC or Callaway break out as well

no one was expecting Tyrod to be a top10 but the supporting cast here in Cleveland is better than it was with the bills

Yep, his average season has pretty much been 62%, 3500 total yards, 23 total TD and 5 INT. And that’s with the Bills.

He has a great shot at exceeding that with this high class surrounding cast.

That will make Year 2 decisions interesting should he put a great stat line and turn this team from a 0 win to 8 win unit.

5 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Yep, his average season has pretty much been 62%, 3500 total yards, 23 total TD and 5 INT. And that’s with the Bills.

That will make Year 2 decisions interesting should he put a great stat line and turn this team from a 0 win to 8 win unit.

If he does something along those lines, I'd consider some type of sign and trade to another team. I can't help but feel as though we could do something like this.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

If he does something along those lines, I'd consider some type of sign and trade to another team. I can't help but feel as though we could do something like this.

It would be risky that another team may not do the trade, or they would have to accept well below market value.  I see them letting him walk and getting a good comp pick the following year.

2 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

I could see more yards a couple more TDs and more INTs with Haley 

Archived