2019 NFL Draft - Quarterbacks

AlNFL19

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

He's better than Allen tbqh. I've said since last year before he got hurt that he has the potential to sneak into first round conversation.

On a scale of 6 to 8, how bad do you want the Bills to draft him to back up Allen and/or potentially usurp Allen as the starter, ala Cousins?

9 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I know he's small, but McKenzie Milton is fun to watch. 

i know it's not terribly likely, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he became a successful starter in the NFL. he's got a genuinely impressive arm, great movement skills...reminiscent of russell wilson almost.

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i know it's not terribly likely, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he became a successful starter in the NFL. he's got a genuinely impressive arm, great movement skills...reminiscent of russell wilson almost.

Doesn't have the best release point, but he's talented enough to start IMO. Has the mobility to make it work though he'd need to sit and add a ton of weight.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan

8 hours ago, -Hope- said:

prolly closer to a Case Keenum type