FIX your team thread.

resilient part 2

WAS Gets:

Wilson Chandler, 2018 First, and then one (or two) of Juancho Hernangomez, Malik Beasley, Trey Lyles

DEN Gets:

Otto Porter

50-55 wins 

Washington gets cap relief (Chandler is expiring) while picking up 2 (or three) wings that can help them win next year and develop. Denver gets the 4th member of their core, who is a great fit with Jokic and would help w a ton of needs. 

If LeBron leaves, the Cavs would be best served dealing any/every piece that they have of any value, try to dump TT's salary (I laughed really hard too), and hope to hit lightning in a bottle with the Brooklyn pick and the future picks that they'd get in the 2019 draft (their own horrendous pick and one that they got for Kevin Love).

15 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

I wouldn't know where to start. Get all the vets that have been here a while off the team. That's step 1. Vuc, Fournier, etc. Those guys are comfortable with losing at this point. 

Hard to "fix" this team. There's nothing to fix. It's broken. It'd be a 20 step plan to get this to team to the point where you'd be able to implement a plan to "fix" it. 

Don't let AG walk. Attempt to bring Hezonja back unless his price gets crazy like over 10m per. 

I don't think shedding Biyombo is realistic. So I'd say trade Vuc & Fournier. Bring back AG & Hezonja. Assuming we pick 4-6 range... draft Jaren Jackson. 

That's a reasonable start I'd expect this summer. 

Just do the opposite

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

Trade Wiggins and 1st for an expiring contract, get someone with money saved eventually who can defend and shoot 3.

Suns do have Dudley and Chandler expirings, both around 13 million. So that would work. 

But I would probably have to take Patton instead of the 1st. Not sure I would do it either tho.

Maybe Knight/Dudley for Wiggins/Patton. idk

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

Hahahahahahaha we suuuuuuck. Hennigan ruined this team for 5 straight years and set us back another 5. Prick.

he did pretty damn good for 3.5 years iyam. accumulated oladipo, tobias, gordon, fournier, vuc, harkless, payton, dedmon, hezonja. was never in prime position to grab an obvious star... then martins/skiles tried to make him speed things up and **** went of the hinges. 

as long as martins is here i have no faith 

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

If LeBron leaves, the Cavs would be best served dealing any/every piece that they have of any value, try to dump TT's salary (I laughed really hard too), and hope to hit lightning in a bottle with the Brooklyn pick and the future picks that they'd get in the 2019 draft (their own horrendous pick and one that they got for Kevin Love).

I'm not sure why, but I actually feel Lebron is less likely to leave now than maybe a month ago. IF he does indeed stay, Do you trade the Brooklyn pick?

42 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Somehow, I could be wrong, but this needs a plan B ;)

Something tells me you may be right.

Edit: Destroy all of Florida. This is truly the only way.

19 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

I wouldn't know where to start. Get all the vets that have been here a while off the team. That's step 1. Vuc, Fournier, etc. Those guys are comfortable with losing at this point. 

Hard to "fix" this team. There's nothing to fix. It's broken. It'd be a 20 step plan to get this to team to the point where you'd be able to implement a plan to "fix" it. 

Don't let AG walk. Attempt to bring Hezonja back unless his price gets crazy like over 10m per. 

I don't think shedding Biyombo is realistic. So I'd say trade Vuc & Fournier. Bring back AG & Hezonja. Assuming we pick 4-6 range... draft Jaren Jackson. 

That's a reasonable start I'd expect this summer. 

Trade us Fournier for diallo and a 1st

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

And Remove Ty Lue.

Get someone like Jay Wright...(Higher Echelon, college coach with willingness to head to the NBA).

Archived