Worst places for visiting teams in the NFL

NeptunePenguins

As an Eagle fan,  I can admit our "bad" fans are the worst in football, and right there with "bad" Dodger/Giants fans on the likely to commit criminal acts list, but those people were going to be idiots no matter what team they root for, because a lot of them are in gangs or fraternities.  

As far as teams are concerned, I don't think they worry too much about coming to philly other than the fact they know their qb is taking some hits.  It can get loud, but i don't think it's any louder than most teams stadiums when their team is winning/good, and our field turf seems to be relatively safe as far acl tear rates go. 

On 14/05/2018 at 7:06 AM, lancerman said:

but a good portion of Gillette is a bunch of yuppies from the cape and rhode island who are too busy socializing in their Vineyard Vines to really care.

Ar Year B|

Got a fine Malbec for you to try when you come home.

On 5/15/2018 at 10:04 AM, MikeT14 said:

No one wants to go to Landover, MD

I'm assuming this to be sarcasm.

Every game there is almost half the other teams fans if not more. I've been to many 49er/Skins games and they almost sounded like it coulda been a 49ers home game. I've also seen how other teams fans invade that place. I thought this was common knowledge. 

On 5/13/2018 at 8:49 PM, FourThreeMafia said:

In Philly, you cant even really walk down the street wearing non-Philly team gear without someone coming at you.    Cousin went to grad school in Philly and had alot of problems just walking down through the city with a Red Sox hat on.   Pathetic.     (And Im not bashing all Philly fans....but Philly definitely has the worst group of bad fans of any city Ive been to).

Philly and Arizona State (college) were the only two sporting venues I saw notable issues with home fans.      And Im not trying to judge based on a few bad seeds because every fanbase has bad fans.....I even had some issues with Steeler fans at Heinz, but it was always just drunk idiots, which again, are found at every game.    At Philly and Arizona State though, it was just too many fans being bullies to visitors. 

I find this post hilarious because Im from Philly and went to ASU for 4 years. But it's also pretty accurate.

As far as ASU goes though, its because our students all get so drunk before the game that theyre already basicallly blacked out by the 1st quarter. And theres a LOT if idiot frat boy "paint my body" a-holes at my former school. Like, probably more than any other Ive visited (which is many).

(No offense to any one if you happen to be a said idiot frat boy, I respect every and all choices lol)

24 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

I'm assuming this to be sarcasm.

Every game there is almost half the other teams fans if not more. I've been to many 49er/Skins games and they almost sounded like it coulda been a 49ers home game. I've also seen how other teams fans invade that place. I thought this was common knowledge. 

Yeah, it was. It's not that you are scared to go there... you just don't want to go to that craphole of a stadium and deal with it.

7 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Yeah, it was. It's not that you are scared to go there... you just don't want to go to that craphole of a stadium and deal with it.

Yeah it is. One game I went to my seats were in front of a column so about 1/4 Of the field couldn't be seen. I was so pissed. I moved to a different seat praying the real owners didn't come to the game. Thankfully they never showed up or I would've been so upset that night. It was a Mon night game too.

Archived