#20: Isaiah Crowell (RB, Jets)

NudeTayne

No way on earth he supposed to be on the list, this whole show has turned into a joke, but Hue did him no favors either. Had he had at least 50 more carries, he would have had about 1,200 yards and 10-12 TDs or so, no way we have a rookie QB and our supposed bell cow RB have less than 250 carries. The narrative would have been totally different, but then again, its a moot point at this point.

There's some questionable stuff happening with this year's list. I noticed when they had Jimmy G between 80-100. Jimmy's played 7-8 games total and he's on the list? Carlos Hyde shouldn't be on the list, and I'm a flipping Buckeye Homer. Crowell shouldn't be on the list either. I call shenanigans on the NFL. Somebody's manipulating the list.

1 minute ago, Fatgerman said:

There's some questionable stuff happening with this year's list. I noticed when then had Jimmy G between 80-100. Jimmy's played 7-8 games total and he's on the list? Carlos Hyde shouldn't be on the list, and I'm a flipping Buckeye Homer. Crowell shouldn't be on the list either. I call shenanigans on the NFL. Somebody's manipulating the list.

Players make the list 

Are we living in an alternate dimension??? I consider myself one of the biggest Crow fans anywhere, but as much as I wanted him to be great, he was simply above average. 20th in the NFL????????????????????????????????????/ Dafuq???

wait...wut?

I thought for some reason he was #51 on the list and I lost my lid.

#20? That is freaking asinine. Blows my mind. And this isn't one of those "oh, he's not on the Browns anymore, screw him." things.  This is legitimately insane.

From where is this information coming? I was under the impression they have only went to #80 thus far. Has the complete list been published? If this is true or a hypothetical, I would be utterly shocked if Crowell was placed above players like JJ Watt, Kirk Cousins, Marshon Lattimore, etc. Crowell is a solid back, but being #51 out of all players would surely place him at Pro Bowl level, and #20 would be All Pro territory. I don't see that level of play from Crowell.

35 minutes ago, shoffma1999 said:

From where is this information coming? I was under the impression they have only went to #80 thus far. Has the complete list been published? If this is true or a hypothetical, I would be utterly shocked if Crowell was placed above players like JJ Watt, Kirk Cousins, Marshon Lattimore, etc. Crowell is a solid back, but being #51 out of all players would surely place him at Pro Bowl level, and #20 would be All Pro territory. I don't see that level of play from Crowell.

I was just talking about his jersey number. Is #20 a good jersey number for Crowell? Too high? Too low?

19 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Such a ball bag ? 

Just because Crowell signed with an AFC championship contender doesn't mean you need to dump your sour grapes at him because he left--sounds like you got issues, bro. 

#notgonnalie

13 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Should be somewhere near Carlos Hyde 

I'd say he's about fourteen away from Hyde.

8 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Shockingly high

He seems more like around 34 or even 36 to me, a bruising back with some tread.

4 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Players make the list 

Just because something is said doesn't mean it's true, the reason oversight exists. If the NFL has an agenda to promote certain teams or players, who would know? No one is watching over the NFL on this list.

This is America, baby! We invented conspiracy theories.

Archived