#20: Isaiah Crowell (RB, Jets)

NudeTayne

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

Just because something is said doesn't mean it's true, the reason oversight exists. If the NFL has an agenda to promote certain teams or players, who would know? No one is watching over the NFL on this list.

This is America, baby! We invented conspiracy theories.

This. I'm glad someone in this thread was willing to do the deep digging to get to the heart of it.

1 hour ago, Fatgerman said:

Just because something is said doesn't mean it's true, the reason oversight exists. If the NFL has an agenda to promote certain teams or players, who would know? No one is watching over the NFL on this list.

This is America, baby! We invented conspiracy theories.

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2018/01/ufos-surprise-kiwi-farmer.html

I bet you don't have aliens tho

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Like hell! My hillbilly neighbor's been abducted like four times, way he tells it. Told me he caught one or two anal probes onboard the mother-ship too. Said it wadn't as bad as it coulda been, he figured. They took their time and played relaxing tunes.

I guess aliens are gentle??

3 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

Like hell! My hillbilly neighbor's been abducted like four times, way he tells it. Told me he caught one or two anal probes onboard the mother-ship too. Said it wadn't as bad as it coulda been, he figured. They took their time and played relaxing tunes.

I guess aliens are gentle??

Don't....... stop....

Archived