Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

14 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Glen managed to rebuild after his one-shot-championship. Remix has been making moves "for next season" for about half a decade, so finally those are paying off.

I really like the narrative that were seeing the "ultimate culmination of who truly won the Stafford trade".

Now to be fair I'd say we both won.

But if this were truly the NFL Superbowl I could only imagine that's how the media would spin it.

22 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Glen managed to rebuild after his one-shot-championship. Remix has been making moves "for next season" for about half a decade, so finally those are paying off.

All that tanking for Tammy finally built a title contender. Too bad he traded it to remixxxxx

56 minutes ago, pwny said:

I assume the league is going to go dormant after the game, but I am interested in moving some of my keeper level type players.

I too am interested in you moving your elite players

13 hours ago, El ramster said:

So if Wentz has another elite year he’ll be u stoppable or nah? Might bet on Remix just cuz I’m petty af and im rooting for him.

he my dawg!

It would be nice to see your tanking finally pay off - even if it wasn't for your team.

Taco Bowl XVI is here... who will take home the coveted Guacamole Trophy and who will be wondering what could've been?

Youtube: https://youtu.be/h_EwzJEmsfU
GameDoc: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m66XQ3qneVhBXLIzKyRRCYdLOXI4Kw2H/view?usp=sharing

For now I placed the gained/lost tag on all gambles I made in parenthesis on the OP. They will become official in a few days, lmk if you think anything is in error.

Archived