Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

7 minutes ago, El ramster said:

I know swoosh he’s my baby. And the hypocrisy is Delicous.. You of all people shouldn’t be talking. 

Yeah, no idea what you're talking about here. Anything I use in the NSFL smack talk is purely NSFL related. 

And I don't care if you know him, you don't joke about stuff like that. Stop trying to justify it.

1 minute ago, khodder said:

Yeah, no idea what you're talking about here. Anything I use in the NSFL smack talk is purely NSFL related. 

And I don't care if you know him, you don't joke about stuff like that. Stop trying to justify it.

Throwing stones is throwing stones friend. 

11 minutes ago, El ramster said:

But I’m better now though and my Oline is beastly. 

Big Ben = Wentz

Gurley > Zeke

OBJesus >>>>>>>>>> Sanders

Your back seven sucks, sans Chancellor.

I don't think I believe your statement.

8 minutes ago, khodder said:

If you really don't see the difference here...

How do you know that you’re statements light as you claim they are aren’t mean? I don’t care but how can you say oh yeah I didn’t cross this line here. Yet you barrage and make fun of me? How do you know? Because they’re similar light remarks. But you think they’re okay! Hypocrisy at its finest. There is no this is okay and this isn’t. It’s realky black and white don’t play with the victim card. 

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Big Ben = Wentz

Gurley > Zeke

OBJesus >>>>>>>>>> Sanders

Your back seven sucks, sans Chancellor.

I don't think I believe your statement.

Lamarcus is an elite player. Trumaine is solid. Derwin is a great prospect. Tyreek is my one. No idea why sanders is there

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Millennials I tell ya soft as heck. I like pwn he dishes it and takes it along with ruskie. 

I feel like Ruskie is the only guy who can take it as much as he dishes it. Everyone else gets mad online and goes 0-100 real quick 

9 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I feel like Ruskie is the only guy who can take it as much as he dishes it. Everyone else gets mad online and goes 0-100 real quick 

Word. The dude has no qualms when he’s piling it on. Ramster you’re garbage make the post season scrub. Just get out of the league bro you forgot to tag Donald you idiot( he pmed raging that I got to keep him and said it was my fault for being stupid) Get at me da da da. 

Next thing. Hey bro that was like out of line bro I would never do that. Like wtf. 

Mind me you I have swoosh number saved on my phone. Real friends nah mean. 

7 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE PUNK

OKAY OKAY OKAY My friends. I got around to building the roster files and simming the preseason. Here you go.

Week 1 will be Tuesday, June 19th. The rest of the season should go along as normal. As with the last two seasons, I did not upload them to Youtube to save time, only the game doc is available.

Preseason game docs:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1L5ZvDO0vIwJdHGghHbigxhxQ7H0xcID8?usp=sharing

Everyone's special settings:

---------bucsfan333------

Against khodder

Run Chance: 50, RB1 Chance: 50, Field Goal Try: 40, Offensive Ag: 10, Defensive Ag: 40, Run D Priority: 50

Start Diggs at WR1, Wallace at WR2.

Against Ruskie

Run Chance: 50, RB1 Chance: 50, Field Goal Try: 40, Offensive Ag: 40, Defensive Ag: 70, Run D Priority: 50

Start Wallace at WR1, Diggs at WR2.

-------gmen4ev----

Sliders Vs. Tk3

Coaching Strategy - Run Chance: 70, RB1 Chance: 50, Field Goal Try: 40, Offensive Ag: 65, Defensive Ag: 75, Run D Priority: 80

Start Melvin Gordon at rb1 please.

Sliders Vs. Ny92

Coaching Strategy - Run Chance: 50, RB1 Chance: 50, Field Goal Try: 40, Offensive Ag: 90, Defensive Ag: 50, Run D Priority: 35

Again start Melvin Gordon at rb1 please.

-------MookieMonster-------

Preseason week 1 -

Run Chance: 40
RB1 Chance: 80
Field Goal Try: 38
Offensive Ag: 35
Defensive Ag: 85
Run D Priority: 25

Preseason week 2 -

Run Chance: 40
RB1 Chance: 80
Field Goal Try: 40
Offensive Ag: 35
Defensive Ag: 85
Run D Priority: 25

----------Remix------------

Game 1 - start Baker

Coaching Strategy - Run Chance: 30, RB1 Chance: 70, Field Goal Try: 40, Offensive Ag: 75, Defensive Ag: 70, Run D Priority: 47

Game 2 - start Ben

Coaching Strategy - Run Chance: 60, RB1 Chance: 70, Field Goal Try: 40, Offensive Ag: 65, Defensive Ag: 57, Run D Priority: 5

--------------------->CURRENTLY HERE <---------------------------------

------Adrenaline_Flux-----

Pre-season:

Sonics game

Coaching Strategy - Run Chance: 42, RB1 Chance: 70, Field Goal Try: 35, Offensive Ag: 70, Defensive Ag: 75, Run D Priority: 35

Saints game

Coaching Strategy - Run Chance: 65, RB1 Chance: 55, Field Goal Try: 35, Offensive Ag: 70, Defensive Ag: 75, Run D Priority: 55

-------iPwn------------

vs Indy

Run Chance: 44, RB1 Chance: 80, Field Goal Try: 35, Offensive Ag: 60, Defensive Ag: 70, Run D Priority: 34

vs Egypt

Run Chance: 48, RB1 Chance: 80, Field Goal Try: 35, Offensive Ag: 60, Defensive Ag: 60, Run D Priority: 54

------ravens5520-----------

vs Rhein

Coaching Strategy - Run Chance: 55, RB1 Chance: 65, Field Goal Try: 40, Offensive Ag: 55, Defensive Ag: 60, Run D Priority: 55

vs South Africa

Coaching Strategy - Run Chance: 60, RB1 Chance: 70, Field Goal Try: 42, Offensive Ag: 60, Defensive Ag: 45, Run D Priority: 48

-----------Tk3--------

Preseason, please start Lamar Jackson for both games. run chance 40

In case I forget, please revert these back to the current settings after preseason.

thanks!

Archived