Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

17 hours ago, iPwn said:

I talked to Sabo and it sounds like he’s unsure if he’ll be back. Got a lot of stuff going on in life right now.

I mean, he has until Tuesday to make up his mind.

We only have one guy on the waiting list... would rather not have to find some additional owners

18 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Do we have replacements lined up for the three that haven't renewed yet?

I've extended the deadline to Wednesday. I only have one person on the waiting list. Hoping at least two of them show up. Sent them a PM - maybe they weren't receiving the mentions.

Still, if you know anyone who would be interested, now would be the time to recruit them. In the meantime, @SpanosPayYourRent, you're on deck. Chances are good you're going to get a team if you still want one.

EDIT: Of course, Spanos hasn't signed on since March 30th, either. So... yeah if anyone knows anyone who would be interested in signing on, we're probably going to need at least two, possibly three, new owners. @EaglesPeteC, any interest in owning your own team instead of GMing?

34 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I've extended the deadline to Wednesday. I only have one person on the waiting list. Hoping at least two of them show up. Sent them a PM - maybe they weren't receiving the mentions.

Still, if you know anyone who would be interested, now would be the time to recruit them. In the meantime, @SpanosPayYourRent, you're on deck. Chances are good you're going to get a team if you still want one.

EDIT: Of course, Spanos hasn't signed on since March 30th, either. So... yeah if anyone knows anyone who would be interested in signing on, we're probably going to need at least two, possibly three, new owners. @EaglesPeteC, any interest in owning your own team instead of GMing?

Let me look over the rules and such deeper to make sure that I have a good handle on everything. I signed up to help a GM with BDL and I've done like nothing to help because I am confused AF with it haha. This looks easier but want to make sure I don't say yes and then skip out on you because I don't wanna be that guy.

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Let me look over the rules and such deeper to make sure that I have a good handle on everything. I signed up to help a GM with BDL and I've done like nothing to help because I am confused AF with it haha. This looks easier but want to make sure I don't say yes and then skip out on you because I don't wanna be that guy.

Alright, let me know. The rules are quite a bit more straightforward than BDL.

Archived