Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

3 hours ago, iPwn said:

Better advice: your team is bad. Trade anything you can (except Rivers) for draft picks. Having draft picks is more valuable than having crap players.

True

On 5/9/2018 at 6:18 PM, RuskieTitan said:

Literally looks like you are making personal decisions with how you view teams' relative strength influence whether or not you do business with them. Remix or iPwn could easily suffer the fate of tk3, who looked poised for a dynasty juggernaut. Lots can change and fast.

sad times for the Direwolves

imaging an unbroken Luck, unretired Calvin, Green, and David Johnson makes me sad.

@swoosh could make up for it by hooking a brother up though!

1 hour ago, Gmen4ev said:

Tammy if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from

talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trades I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now

Facts were spoken. Miss sensitive what you did was wrong and you even admitted to it. But it’s just funny how you’re giving the dude advice yet you ripped psid for top picks for worthless players 

Tammy if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from

talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trades I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Don’t like this trade one bit for Mookie ?

Why not? Got a top tier pass rusher and a pick for a top tier CB. I have Gilmore already and I feel like more CBs hit the draft than pass rushers. I could be wrong though.

For me the cost to keep Calais this year was going up from 2 to 3 tags and with a plan to go back to me 34 it wasn't going to be worth the tags to keep him.

I've missed having an elite corner since Sherman was traded and now I've got one.

28 minutes ago, khodder said:

For me the cost to keep Calais this year was going up from 2 to 3 tags and with a plan to go back to me 34 it wasn't going to be worth the tags to keep him.

I've missed having an elite corner since Sherman was traded and now I've got one.

Psh. Not even that good imo

Archived