Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

lol this "division of death" nonsense is so unfounded

historically the Red division has always been much more competitive than Blue

I sincerely believe Whicker is stepping into the more challenging group.

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

If it wasn't before, it is now.

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I mean the only thing your division has to show for the last 15 years is your two titles.

Blue division has always been the best division.

Pwn went 12-4 and won the title

Khodder went 10-6 and beat your division rep meanwhile being the goat owner.

I'm finally back on track after acquiring keepers and went 8-8 without my first 7 picks.

I'd say it's certainly a division of death, especially when the top two teams represented both sides in the conference championship.

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

I'm finally back on track after acquiring keepers and went 8-8 without my first 7 picks.

I'd say it's certainly a division of death, especially when the top two teams represented both sides in the conference championship.

your division isn't even .500 lifetime

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

your division has 3 titles compared to our 4

11 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

your division has 3 titles compared to our 4

True. But what have you done lately.

Your respective top two teams are you and ruskie historically. You yourself tried tanking this past year. Ruskie hasn't won a title since before I joined the leauge. Our divisions have both won two titles in the past four years(lol other conference sucks). But you carried your division in those regards rather than the parity that we had. Now that your team is failing you your division was repped by a guy who put 7 first round picks into his team only to lose in the 1st round (sorry mookie) to the best owner in the leauge.. who happened to get beat by the 2nd best owner in the leauge who happened to build the greatest team of all time in 3 years.

Even subtracting psid and myself.. Pwn and Khodder are the Patriots and Peyton Manning Colts of the conference.. crammed in the same division. Not sure how you could argue it's not the hardest conference in the leauge when at best you'll be finishing 3rd place every season no matter how well you build your team.

Tbh

4 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

I feel like there is a large. Quite Cleveland Browns-esque reason for this.

Be that as it may, you can't take credit for the cheap wins, then just eliminate the bottom team from all conversation.

You can debate who the elite franchises are in this league, but in my humble opinion there is a clear top 3 franchises (not going to order them).

Two of the 3 are Red, 1 is Blue. And we don't have a Cleveland Browns in there.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Be that as it may, you can't take credit for the cheap wins, then just eliminate the bottom team from all conversation.

You can debate who the elite franchises are in this league, but in my humble opinion there is a clear top 3 franchises (not going to order them).

Two of the 3 are Red, 1 is Blue. And we don't have a Cleveland Browns in there.

I don't believe you have a single argument to claim that Pwn and Khodder are not the two best teams in the conference when they legitmately just represented the conference this past season lol.

I would also love to hear who your elite franchises are even though you won't name them.

I would assume the one from Blue is Khodder given his long dominance. Naming yourself would be fine if you didn't admit to trying to tank this past season. Hard to be elite at the time of tanking. I would assume the other is ruskie. Who I would agree with given his tenure. But he himself has admitted time and time again he falls apart in the playoffs much like Dwayne Casey. And at the moment seems to be waiting for Carr to have another breakout year.

Archived