Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

With Green onboard, I'm taking offers for Fitz. Last four seasons for the lazy:

Larry Fitzgerald [16 GS]: 101 receptions for 1,207 yards (11.95 YPR, 31 LNG), 11 touchdowns, 4 drops.

Larry Fitzgerald [16 GS]: 81 receptions for 1,057 yards (13.05 YPR, 31 LNG), 10 touchdowns, 1 drop, 1 fumble.

Larry Fitzgerald [16 GS]: 89 receptions for 1,283 yards (14.42 YPR, 71 LNG), 9 touchdowns, 2 drops.

Larry Fitzgerald [16 GS]: 101 receptions for 1,431 yards (14.17 YPR, 80 LNG), 11 touchdowns, 2 drops.

30 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Green is massively overrated. I don't think he is better than Hilton other than name value.

David Johnson missed an entire season, don't know how good he will be, and Saquon is the second coming.

The only regret is Bosa, but that was the cost of the thing.

I mean, I would have taken him.

I just wanna say we made it Swoosh. Y’all being too hard on Tk. The man one back to back chips he can do whatever he feels like.. But yeah I would have never traded Dj lol. Dude is broken in the Sim. Holy cow. And Bosa is sexy but he ain’t no Donald. 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

I just wanna say we made it Swoosh. Y’all being too hard on Tk. The man one back to back chips he can do whatever he feels like.. But yeah I would have never traded Dj lol. Dude is broken in the Sim. Holy cow. And Bosa is sexy but he ain’t no Donald. 

Have we ever seen Swoosh and Rammy in the same place at the same time??

If only I'd have known MGIII was gonna hit the draft.

I had an offer of a first and third for Jimmy. I'd have taken that and I'd have two firsts and three thirds AND I'd still have Hilton. Trading 1.7 and one of my thirds to move to 1.2 would've been easy enough.

Damn.

22 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

If only I'd have known MGIII was gonna hit the draft.

I had an offer of a first and third for Jimmy. I'd have taken that and I'd have two firsts and three thirds AND I'd still have Hilton. Trading 1.7 and one of my thirds to move to 1.2 would've been easy enough.

Damn.

I offered 1.3 and a s17 3rd... 

Archived