Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

So just because I'm not getting on my knees like you have means I'm bent on discrediting a good owner?

No. I think iPwn is a good owner. But before declaring him some sort of NSFL deity, I would think some consistency beyond a 3 year stretch with a 1 year wonder would be required first.

Currently, I think iPwn is better than me. The fact that you somehow think I'm mad over this, and how far off target you are, is the real joke here.

I'm not trying to get political. But I was not a fan.

Golden day for ff

4 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

I mean they should be easy to add? If you have time time to go back and check playoff history?

You can legit discredit the both of us right now if you want lol

http://thekillernacho.blogspot.com/2015/06/nsfl-season-10-detailed-statistics.html

Hyrule Legends
Owner: Its A Sabatoge, GM: IPwn
Record: 3-13-0

I don't have to go look at any playoffs or more than a single season to discredit that statement you made.

Said he was the 2nd best owner.

You come in saying woah woah woah wait a minute let's make sure he proves himself. My tenure speaks for how great I am. But I think he's a better owner than me. But I don't need to prove myself. 

I don't understand the logic ruskie 

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

http://thekillernacho.blogspot.com/2015/06/nsfl-season-10-detailed-statistics.html

Hyrule Legends

I don't have to go look at any playoffs or more than a single season to discredit that statement you made.

Congrats on finding the season where I got added and did literally nothing but change the logo for the team.

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:
4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Hyrule Legends

Congrats on finding the season where I got added and did literally nothing but change the logo for the team.

4 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

I'm just high on racist ff posters in the This is America thread.

sorry if I actually offend anyone. @RuskieTitan I like you a lot. 

All good man I'm just chilling here smoking and enjoying seeing this thread have some life and activity, divisional trash talking is good to see.

8 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

All good man I'm just chilling here smoking and enjoying seeing this thread have some life and activity, divisional trash talking is good to see.

Smoking that God’s gift or that Tabacco? 

I have no idea what this discussion is about. I’m in the theater for Deadpool 2. But I literally did nothing that season. I joined the season because I got peer pressured by glen and Bucs when they were in my apartment.

That season really shouldn’t be brought up at all. 

And x0x was definitely bottom 2 for like the last three seasons he was in the league. He stopped making picks half the time and destroyed that team. 

All that said, I don’t care where I rank. I think I’m in the top half for sure, but we’ll see where I end up.

Archived