Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

9 hours ago, waffles7 said:

That being said, my last 6 tags will be placed on:

WR- Amari Cooper

SS- Jamal Adams

OLB- TJ Watt   (Practice Squad)

According to my records, you onl yhave four tags left. The three you had before plus the one you traded for. What am I missing? For now I tagged Amari and Watt. Please let me know where the other 2 are coming from... ASAP

8 hours ago, mgoblue44 said:

Lewan 3

DeCastro 2

Mack 2

Ramczyk 3

Atkins 2

Jarrett 2

Barr 3

Collins 2

Butker 1

Total: 20

You have 3 tags remaining. Ramczyk only cost one since he's a rookie, and Barr only costs 2. That gives you three remaining. Let me know what you want to do ASAP, as I want to process tags later today.

@TheKillerNacho I know you have a lot to deal with but I believe you miscounted my tags and failed to give me my full amount during my first round of tagging.

I started the offseason with 20 tags. Watson, Bell, L Williams, Ramsey, Miller, & Clowney tally only 15 tags.

Therefore I would have 5 remaining not just the 3 you gave me. Then adding the extra tag I acquired in the trade gives me 6 unused tags. Cooper = 3, Adams = 2, Watt =1. Thats my 21.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

He'd get to choose. He could keep McCaffrey and Kamara for 1 each, than 2 for Baker.

Gotcha.

Therefore:

Cam Newton - 4

Alvin Kamara - 1*

Christian McCaffrey - 1*

Travis Frederick - 2

Everson Griffen - 3

Vic Beasley - 3

Myles Jack - 2

Budda Baker - 2

Dak Prescott - 1

John Johnson - 1

17 minutes ago, waffles7 said:

@TheKillerNacho I know you have a lot to deal with but I believe you miscounted my tags and failed to give me my full amount during my first round of tagging.

I started the offseason with 20 tags. Watson, Bell, L Williams, Ramsey, Miller, & Clowney tally only 15 tags.

Therefore I would have 5 remaining not just the 3 you gave me. Then adding the extra tag I acquired in the trade gives me 6 unused tags. Cooper = 3, Adams = 2, Watt =1. Thats my 21.

I think this checks out.

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

That rule is dumb I won’t be able to afford Osemele even if I do tag him. That’s just wild mang. Sorry bby. 

Gimme Lamarcus Joyner. 

Someone should draft Osemele, play him at tackle 8 games, and trade him to rammy again.

Archived