Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

12 minutes ago, El ramster said:

That rule is dumb I won’t be able to afford Osemele even if I do tag him. That’s just wild mang. Sorry bby. 

Gimme Lamarcus Joyner. 

You only have yourself to blame for this. I was trying to get this fixed for you last offseason and you scoffed at the idea. Next time someone suggests we change the rule so that this doesn’t happen, maybe don’t trash them for suggesting it be adjusted.

1 hour ago, waffles7 said:

@TheKillerNacho I know you have a lot to deal with but I believe you miscounted my tags and failed to give me my full amount during my first round of tagging.

I started the offseason with 20 tags. Watson, Bell, L Williams, Ramsey, Miller, & Clowney tally only 15 tags.

Therefore I would have 5 remaining not just the 3 you gave me. Then adding the extra tag I acquired in the trade gives me 6 unused tags. Cooper = 3, Adams = 2, Watt =1. Thats my 21.

I think you're right, after digging deeper. No idea why I came two tags higher. I have tagged Jamal for you, sorry about this bookeeping error.

Everyone should verify their keepers on the OP look correct. Once I process the keepers, the OP is gospel.

The only two people with tags remaining is @mgoblue44 and @ravens5520. They have until I process them later today to set their final 3 keepers tags; if they do not, I will automatically select for them:

Dee Ford and Blake Martinez for RI; Melvin Gordon for BAL.

21 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Everyone should verify their keepers on the OP look correct. Once I process the keepers, the OP is gospel.

The only two people with tags remaining is @mgoblue44 and @ravens5520. They have until I process them later today to set their final 3 keepers tags; if they do not, I will automatically select for them:

@ravens5520

22 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Fix that terrible tag rule it’s disgusting. He was acquired via trade how does that not reset his keeper value? He’s played Guard for me for like 3-4 seasons. What the heck Nacho this is an exemption. How is a Guard worth 3 Tags for only playing one year as a T? It has to reset 

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Fix that terrible tag rule it’s disgusting. He was acquired via trade how does that not reset his keeper value? He’s played Guard for me for like 3-4 seasons. What the heck Nacho this is an exemption. How is a Guard worth 3 Tags for only playing one year as a T? It has to reset 

Its simple really... Kelechi's agent denys your request of a pay cut. He feels his client is worth the three tags he was always paid, and leaves you with the option of letting him test free agency or pay him what he's been paid in the past.

Maybe I'll think about reworking the rule later. But it's not changing mid-offseason.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Its simple really... Kelechi's agent denys your request of a pay cut. He feels his client is worth the three tags he was always paid, and leaves you with the option of letting him test free agency or pay him what he's been paid in the past.

Maybe I'll think about reworking the rule later. But it's not changing mid-offseason.

Tbh Kerrgians agent is hot garbage in that case

Interesting that just 3 teams total are going into the draft with no quarterbacks on the roster. Between what is hitting the draft pool and what is available from the rookie class, this may be the best chance for teams to find starters as well as someone to groom for the older starters.

Will be interesting to see when/if a QB run occurs.

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Interesting that just 3 teams total are going into the draft with no quarterbacks on the roster. Between what is hitting the draft pool and what is available from the rookie class, this may be the best chance for teams to find starters as well as someone to groom for the older starters.

Will be interesting to see when/if a QB run occurs.

And there are 21 QBs being kept right now. The market is about to be flooded af.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

And there are 21 QBs being kept right now. The market is about to be flooded af.

Many of those keepers are speculative. The NFL season will turn half of those QBs completely worthless.

Archived