Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

8 hours ago, iPwn said:

You only have yourself to blame for this. I was trying to get this fixed for you last offseason and you scoffed at the idea. Next time someone suggests we change the rule so that this doesn’t happen, maybe don’t trash them for suggesting it be adjusted.

Pride can be a ***** sometimes. But I stick with my guns! Cuz they got me here. 

29 minutes ago, khodder said:

Gonna be fun seeing guys like Heyward and Weddle that I would've taken a 5th round pick for in a trade get drafted in the first round.

5th plus the 2 tags to keep them, and the going rate for 2 tags is a 3rd right? I don't think a 3rd+5th for Weddle is bad value at all, but I can see why people wouldn't want to pay that price.

I'm using 5 tags on QBs while someone keeps Tyrod Taylor so... I know how you feel.

50 minutes ago, khodder said:

Gonna be fun seeing guys like Heyward and Weddle that I would've taken a 5th round pick for in a trade get drafted in the first round.

I'll trade you a 8th for weddle

2 hours ago, khodder said:

That's the cost of having a good team. Maybe instead of trading them for picks you should have traded picks for tags?

Sometimes you just can't get the trades you want. I'm going through a bit of that myself, and a little salty about it too.

Ok so I'm going to need help tomorrow to fix the remaining players list. You guys have probably noticed I've been really busy lately. I know it's kinda a large undertaking so I'm looking for two owners (preferably those who have helped with this before) to help fix it up ... (remove irrelevant players, correct players listed under different teams, remove all kept players). One if you will be assigned the offensive positions, the other the defensive positions.

I need two volunteers. Those who will be available to do their part sometime between 8 AM and 1 PM ET tomorrow. Respond to this message if you can do this for me. I don't have a great deal of time tomorrow or the next day but I want to get this draft started on time.

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

That's the cost of having a good team. Maybe instead of trading them for picks you should have traded picks for tags?

Sometimes you just can't get the trades you want. I'm going through a bit of that myself, and a little salty about it too.

I could, but the draft is too fun for me. It then also becomes you have to trade for tags every year.

It's something I could look into.

3 hours ago, Tk3 said:

You aren't the only one in the whole league who wants #1. And if someone decides they don't want to move, what's there to be salty about? Seems silly to think everyone has a price when at the end of the day the name of the game is maximizing your tags. 1 elite keeper is worth more than a lump of 3-4 good, if looking at more than a single year of value.

6 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

You aren't the only one in the whole league who wants #1. And if someone decides they don't want to move, what's there to be salty about? Seems silly to think everyone has a price when at the end of the day the name of the game is maximizing your tags. 1 elite keeper is worth more than a lump of 3-4 good, if looking at more than a single year of value.

Well, yeah. That's literally the entire point of my post.

People value things differently, which is why trades don't always happen. Sometimes it sucks to not get the trades you want.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Keeper tags processed; S17 tags awarded to each team.

You have until I post the trade thread to let me know of any mistakes. Also still looking for any help for the players lists...

Wish I could but work prevents me :(

But as far as this season goes:

tenor.gif

Archived