Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

1 minute ago, khodder said:

Eh, I've already got an offense that could drop 30 a game.

Now to get a defense that could keep teams close to 20.

I'm not hating the pick at all. Think the pick was a great one.

I just am agreeing with Ruskie & you that my defense is already near set. Need to flesh out my offense

10 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

I'm not hating the pick at all. Think the pick was a great one.

I just am agreeing with Ruskie & you that my defense is already near set. Need to flesh out my offense

No judging. This is a safe space.

Gates was my #1 TE since I'm not really looking for any keeper material at this point. His sim stats are ridiculous in this league, 3,300 yards and 22 TDs over the last 3 seasons. Granted he's had a top 5 QB passing him the ball each year, but lucky for me I have one of them. Hopefully he doesn't pull a surprise retirement.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Gates was my #1 TE since I'm not really looking for any keeper material at this point. His sim stats are ridiculous in this league, 3,300 yards and 22 TDs over the last 3 seasons. Granted he's had a top 5 QB passing him the ball each year, but lucky for me I have one of them. Hopefully he doesn't pull a surprise retirement.

If I wasn't in the process of looking for potential keepers, Gates would've been my pick over Reed. Dude's a boss in the sim, and has been forever.

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Yeah I wanted him

Archived