Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

BTW, everyone on my team is available. Peters would be the hardest to get.

TE: Jimmy Graham (SEA)
WR: Larry Fitzgerald (ARI)
DE: Malik Jackson (JAX), Derek Wolfe (DEN)
CB: Marcus Peters (KC), Aqib Talib (DEN)
PS:  Devonta Freeman (ATL), Allen Robinson (JAX)

10 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

https://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/take-something-personally

You stated you are "part of the people drafting against stacked teams". You had specifically stated you've watched me in the past keep more players than the average and only have to give up what you perceived as less than market value to do so. You feel that my behavior has been direct at you (and the rest of the league), and you are clearly upset by the manner that I've performed keeper tag trades in the past. Indeed, you had received an offer from another owner for the price that you are looking to sell a package of tags for (1st for 3 tags), but given who that owner is (a playoff participant), you've decided to make a personal decision and not perform that trade with that particular individual. I may not have agreed with rammy on his tanking, but that didn't prevent me from trading with him in the past. I may not like giving away early draft picks, but in the end if it maximizes the benefit to my squad, I will do what it takes. You seem upset by the fact that the stronger, or more 'stacked' teams, would be able to retain more top end talent through the use of tags, and as such you choose to not trade with them, or raise the cost to an unreasonable amount. If that's not taking a business decision personally, I don't know what is.

2VzmC.gif

Still waiting on @Tk3, @steelcurtain29, @Its A Sabotage, and @PSID412. I set the return date a bit early this season (one week instead of the normal two) beacuse I was kinda late setting up the thread & I figured owners wouldn't go AWOL with the short period between this season and last. If anyone has a way to contact these individuals outside of FF.com, please let them know. Thanks.

10 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

Alright man....Count me in!

Thanks.

Another thing you could consider, if you know someone who may be interested in the league on this forum, is ask them to become a GM / co-owner. So they could manage the league settings when you are unavailable. Having someone to bounce ideas off of during the draft itself has also been helpful to quite a few owners here in the past.

But yeah - at the minimum I require owners to be active during the draft itself as it is by far the most active time for this league. If you can do that, it's all good.

Fletcher Cox is available for 19 firsts

Tre White is available for 12 firsts

Chris "not even elite, or good.. Quite frankly is utter trash" Harris Jr is available for 1 first

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Still waiting on @Tk3, @steelcurtain29, @Its A Sabotage, and @PSID412. I set the return date a bit early this season (one week instead of the normal two) beacuse I was kinda late setting up the thread & I figured owners wouldn't go AWOL with the short period between this season and last. If anyone has a way to contact these individuals outside of FF.com, please let them know. Thanks.

Losing two owners from two divisions would be rough . 

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I knew losing Matty Ice was gonna hurt.

I legit want to know how you would have done if you hadn’t gone with Dalton. You were like 5-3-1 or 6-2-1 with the other two QBs, right?

Archived