Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

Sorry guys... I cut the name off the remaining players list and then attempt to paste it on the round summary then paste it on team rosters. Sometimes trying to go quickly I guess my brain skips the step to paste it on the roster... let me know if anyone else notices players not on their rosters; ive been pretty bad this year haha.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Sorry guys... I cut the name off the remaining players list and then attempt to paste it on the round summary then paste it on team rosters. Sometimes trying to go quickly I guess my brain skips the step to paste it on the roster... let me know if anyone else notices players not on their rosters; ive been pretty bad this year haha.

No worries! I was more worried that I would forget and draft another CB thinking I only had 1.

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Keenum was a great pick. I would've taken him before any of the rookies honestly.

He was the number one QB in DVOA and top 10 in every pff QB stat. I hope that's enough to make him at least average. I'm hoping for slightly above average.

16 hours ago, El ramster said:

Bro you’ve been snatching souls this draft! This shall not pass. Btw felt good to get that waffles sweep. 

Well enjoy it now because the sweep was a fluke. Put the broom and dust pans away, get the banana out because we’re about to......split. #BanningMyself

Archived