Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

@RandyMossIsBoss, you son of a *****.

I'm guessing Penny? I figured I could have picked up Tyvon Branch in FA considering Nacho didn't list him and he's still a FA IRL, but didn't want to risk it. Was very good for me last year: Tyvon Branch [16 GS]: 96 tackles (2 stuffs), 27 coverages, 5 interceptions, 2 forced fumbles

Penny is my safety net for if Mixon doesn't have a breakout year IRL, then I gotta hope Penny comes on strong. Need myself a RB of the future post-AP.

@TheKillerNacho BTW I need Adrian Peterson added to my roster on the front page in draft thread.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I'm guessing Penny? I figured I could have picked up Tyvon Branch in FA considering Nacho didn't list him and he's still a FA IRL, but didn't want to risk it. Was very good for me last year: Tyvon Branch [16 GS]: 96 tackles (2 stuffs), 27 coverages, 5 interceptions, 2 forced fumbles

Penny is my safety net for if Mixon doesn't have a breakout year IRL, then I gotta hope Penny comes on strong. Need myself a RB of the future post-AP.

@TheKillerNacho BTW I need Adrian Peterson added to my roster on the front page in draft thread.

Both actually.

6 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Branch is the weirdest season I've ever seen in the NSFL and that includea Mike Briesel. 

You have a guy who struggled to stay on the field. 14 games and 0 INTs over the last two seasons. Generally a liability in coverage.

5 career INTS VS 5 in one NSFL season.

Weird.

1 minute ago, khodder said:

Branch is the weirdest season I've ever seen in the NSFL and that includea Mike Briesel. 

You have a guy who struggled to stay on the field. 14 games and 0 INTs over the last two seasons. Generally a liability in coverage.

Weird.

That's all why I've put him off. I was gonna take a flier a little later.

3 minutes ago, khodder said:

Weird.

PFF had him as like a top 10 graded safety last season, that's why I drafted him in the first place. Guess he's been monster in run defense? I know Nacho doesn't directly use PFF, but you know, whatever he does use, at this rate very well could be influenced by PFF as they've become quite the influencers..

edit- obviously an outlier year for him nonetheless, don't expect 5 INTs or anything, but this late I think he was my best bet again.

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

Yes. But could you pick

It will likely be the last picks of the night as Ted is French and it's like 3am there. He's normally up and picking by 4-5am EST though..

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

It will likely be the last picks of the night as Ted is French and it's like 3am there. He's normally up and picking by 4-5am EST though..

Yes. But I need it 

Archived