Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

Just now, iPwn said:

My team is clearly not as good as last season, but I think I put together a solid team that could contend.

All gonna depend on the OL, OLB2 and CB2 imo. Might be a buyer at the trade deadline for those spots.

I will trade you 1 OL

Ruskie if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from

talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trades I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

My WRs are an obvious weak spot. But I've got Reed at TE. And I don't think I have any other huge holes. I think it looks better than last season. Hopefully I can get back into the playoff hunt.

I truly believe I've found the "balance" Nacho preaches about good teams. Feel the same about my WRs.. but all three are proven to be good-great in the sim still.

Feel I don't have a single weak spot even coming down to Punter/FB/KR

Archived