Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

Moved Rhode Island to Rhein in the OP and moved all rosters to the OP. As I said earlier, I'm hoping to do preseason by Friday, but I'm going to do them when I have time. Once I decide on when I can start the preaseson, the rest of the season should run normally.... just very busy atm. Just to be safe, try to get any preseason sliders and games scheduled and sent to me by Wednesday. Verify all info on the OP is correct by that time as well. Thanks, gentlemen. Send me a PM if anything is wrong.

@El ramster so this means your last chance to make the correct move and make your stadium a Dirt stadium would be Wednesday

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Moved Rhode Island to Rhein in the OP and moved all rosters to the OP. As I said earlier, I'm hoping to do preseason by Friday, but I'm going to do them when I have time. Once I decide on when I can start the preaseson, the rest of the season should run normally.... just very busy atm. Just to be safe, try to get any preseason sliders and games scheduled and sent to me by Wednesday. Verify all info on the OP is correct by that time as well. Thanks, gentlemen. Send me a PM if anything is wrong.

@El ramster so this means your last chance to make the correct move and make your stadium a Dirt stadium would be Wednesday

Sorry why dirt lol? What’s going on. 

30 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Just that your team would be the perfect team for the "Outdoor Dirt" stadium type I added a handful of seasons ago. lol.

Ok less do it my guy also put Joyner at Cb and Derwin at FS plz 

9 minutes ago, khodder said:

Man the NSFL letting they're standards drop.

Two dirt based fields. #ThreeYardsAndALiteralCloudOfDust

I’m going to devour your mana. At least that’s what those freaks in New Zeland believe in mate.

21 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

My WRs are an obvious weak spot. But I've got Reed at TE. And I don't think I have any other huge holes. I think it looks better than last season. Hopefully I can get back into the playoff hunt.

Come get Fitz.

Archived