Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

31 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I can live with that. I think I might be too high though, but we’ll see.

You're returning the important pieces of your offense and Bennett fell to you. I think you've got enough to have a legit shot at repeating.

19 aye? Must be based mostly on Eli which is fair. I think if coaches actually affect play, that combined the skill players on offense and the right sliders Eli will be halfway decent. If he doesn’t lose us games, I think we could sneak into the playoffs. I like my coaches and love my special teams, so we’ll see how much the little stuff matters.

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

You're returning the important pieces of your offense and Bennett fell to you. I think you've got enough to have a legit shot at repeating.

Everyone keeps saying this, but all I see is how this team doesn’t look as good as last season’s team.

But then maybe that’s still good enough.

6 minutes ago, swoosh said:

19 aye? Must be based mostly on Eli which is fair. I think if coaches actually affect play, that combined the skill players on offense and the right sliders Eli will be halfway decent. If he doesn’t lose us games, I think we could sneak into the playoffs. I like my coaches and love my special teams, so we’ll see how much the little stuff matters.

Eli combined with Freeman not living up to his potential in the sim have me worried about your offense. 

14 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Everyone keeps saying this, but all I see is how this team doesn’t look as good as last season’s team.

But then maybe that’s still good enough.

"Best team ever" loses a few unimportant pieces.

Archived