Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

7 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Sarcasm doesn’t translate well over the internet or something. I enjoy the banter, you seem to be the only one who truly gets effected by it. 

translation - i'm soft and want everyone to think everything i say is sarcasm so i'll redirect my inability to take the banter, when called out directly, to someone else who is being sarcastic.

amirite?

5 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

translation - i'm soft and want everyone to think everything i say is sarcasm so i'll redirect my inability to take the banter, when called out directly, to someone else who is being sarcastic.

amirite?

I mean, if responding to someone responding to my joke with a gif is soft... than sure buddy. 

I’d classify soft, or oddly obessesed, as constantly feeling the need to comment or respond to basically every post I make, but hey... I’m here to please. I need to start paying that rent though.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

I mean, if responding to someone responding to my joke with a gif is soft... than sure buddy. 

I’d classify soft, or oddly obessesed, as constantly feeling the need to comment or respond to basically every post I make, but hey... I’m here to please. I need to start paying that rent though.

"basically every post" LOL, i barely come here anymore 

look Mookie got offended again!

kobe-soft-gif.gif

Archived