Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I knew it was gonna be a rough two seasons while I waited on QBs. But I didn't expect eight total wins.

I think I had 6 after my first two seasons with Stafford.

I hope you can rebound as well as I have.

Daww, thanks guys.

So, two owners let me know they won't be returning next year. @ny92mikewill be swapping with GM @EaglesPeteC, who will be now the official owner. TedLavie let me know the league really wasn't for him and would be dropping out.. @MathMan is next on the waiting list but it appears he may have had a name change operation. Anyone know his new name?

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Daww, thanks guys.

So, two owners let me know they won't be returning next year. @ny92mikewill be swapping with GM @EaglesPeteC, who will be now the official owner. TedLavie let me know the league really wasn't for him and would be dropping out.. @MathMan is next on the waiting list but it appears he may have had a name change operation. Anyone know his new name?

Spending all my Keepers on Nick Foles. Time for me to dominate next year B| 

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Daww, thanks guys.

Thanks for the opportunity, and for all the great work you've done.

GL to y'all

hello, i get back from the cruise on august 27.

i would like to create a team as long as there are no activities between now and then that demand my attention.

i am guessing that the next season is in february anyway so i have time to pay more attention to non-packer football players, so im not selecting anquan boldin or something in round 8.

game on!

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

hello, i get back from the cruise on august 27.

i would like to create a team as long as there are no activities between now and then that demand my attention.

i am guessing that the next season is in february anyway so i have time to pay more attention to non-packer football players, so im not selecting anquan boldin or something in round 8.

game on!

Yeah, Season 17 won't be starting until after the Super Bowl, so you got time.

People seemed a bit interested in the stats I put together, so here's a group for the season's end.

I included some other info for the chart, including offensive and defensive ranking (OR and DR respectively). I also created a stat to determine what the expected wins of a team should be. I based it off of the pythagorean wins formula, but I had to adjust it to make it viable for the league as our scoring differentials are a bit different from what the formula projects. I'm calling it pythagorean wins in NSFL (PWN).

jSfIAGz.png

Archived