Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

But for real tho, compare who Thomas has throwing to him vs who Nuk has had throwing to him.

Unfair.

I mean I guess I can live with Thomas being 4th, if I have to. Nuk does have one more TD than Thomas.

But I will note that I watched everyone's favorite Texans fan attempt to argue this point over the offseason only for him to find out that Nuk's output didn't increase during Watson's absurd run. 

10 minutes ago, pwny said:
18 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

But for real tho, compare who Thomas has throwing to him vs who Nuk has had throwing to him.

Unfair.

I mean I guess I can live with Thomas being 4th, if I have to. Nuk does have one more TD than Thomas.

But I will note that I watched everyone's favorite Texans fan attempt to argue this point over the offseason only for him to find out that Nuk's output didn't increase during Watson's absurd run. 

Also, if *somehow* these three games everyone has played is exactly what each receiver will do for the rest of the year, this is the way things turn out for a top 5.

FKzrx8X.png

It's obvious Michael Thomas isn't going to go for 1800 yards this year, but it's fun to look at (if you're me).

1 hour ago, pwny said:

It's obvious Michael Thomas isn't going to go for 1800 yards this year, but it's fun to look at (if you're me).

If they keep lining him up in the slot with Kamara out wide, he just might. He's gonna draw LBs in coverage quite a bit. You can't trust LBs to play coverage way outside, otherwise Kamara will kill you.

It's a pick your poison situation and Payton has exploited the **** out of it. And so far there hasn't been an answer.

On 9/24/2018 at 11:57 PM, bucsfan333 said:

If they keep lining him up in the slot with Kamara out wide, he just might. He's gonna draw LBs in coverage quite a bit. You can't trust LBs to play coverage way outside, otherwise Kamara will kill you.

It's a pick your poison situation and Payton has exploited the **** out of it. And so far there hasn't been an answer.

If he does, I'm trading all my players and 10 tags for Aaron Rodgers. Gonna create the greatest passing game in sim history and see who can stop it.

Archived