Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

21 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Every time I think I should trade in this sim, I feel like this is what is going to happen

N9Va.gif

Don’t be scared homey! A wise man once said! 

experience is the name we give to our mistakes

You guys should have traded for Odell or keep Tate instead of Xavien Howard who went have went in the 10 round or later. I even tried to help you guys out smh. 

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Tammy should be banned for trying to trade an elite WR to a team that has Tom Brady

I told him. The man saw his production in the nacho bowl. But his elbows shattered what I told him what I wanted. It’s like bro, you’re guranteed a chip. What does a first and second matter when you’re winning a chip? But I get looked at as the bad guy smh. 

7 minutes ago, El ramster said:

You guys should have traded for Odell or keep Tate instead of Xavien Howard who went have went in the 10 round or later. I even tried to help you guys out smh. 

We talked about trading for Odell, you wanted too much in return.  Probably right about Tate having more value than Howard.  Especially in this sim, Xavien Howard put up decent numbers last year so I expected him to do similar in this.  

Still struggling to figure out when a player declines or accends in this.  You've got players like Thomas Davis, Navorro Bowman, and just now Joe Haden, that when you look at his irl numbers hasn't done much at all since 2014.

Just now, El ramster said:

What does a first and second matter

That’s all you wanted for him? I would have found a way to get him on this here roster.

1 minute ago, ny92jefferis said:

You've got players like Thomas Davis, Navorro Bowman, and just now Joe Haden, that when you look at his irl numbers hasn't done much at all since 2014.

Wait. Are you suggesting Thomas Davis isn’t a top tier OLB irl still? 

Boy if you don’t sit down.

Just now, ny92jefferis said:

dude he wanted 4 first rounders.

He paid that and an elite CB to get him. So not surprising.

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

Wait. Are you suggesting Thomas Davis isn’t a top tier OLB irl still? 

Boy if you don’t sit down.

Yes...He is suspended four games and even agreed to a lesser role.  If you think he's still top tier....Go home you're drunk.

4 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

Yes...He is suspended four games and even agreed to a lesser role.  If you think he's still top tier....Go home you're drunk.

He’s suspended for 2018 and agreed to a lesser role in 2018. Why would that impact his rating when it’s based on previous play?

3 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

right so if he was offering to trade him for a 1st and 2nd I probably would have jumped on that too, but he wasn't.

I just don’t see how you pull the trigger. You pay with blood to get Brady an Elite Wr 

28 minutes ago, El ramster said:

But not admitting you were right is an even greater reward haha

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

But not admitting you were right is an even greater reward haha

I suppose as a division rival I am happy. Y’all in for this rude awakening. The division will be a 2 team battle between Waffles and I like in the past! WE LIVE! WE FIGHT! WE DIE. 

Archived