Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

1 hour ago, iPwn said:
1 hour ago, ny92jefferis said:

dude he wanted 4 first rounders.

He paid that and an elite CB to get him. So not surprising

Rammy that dude who paid 100k and a diamond ring for a 70k car, uses it, crashes it, then tries to sell it back for 100k cuz that's what he paid.

13 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Imma laugh at the fool who takes this deal.

If I had a bad team, I’d take it. Not that it’s good value, but I’d rather a 4th when I’ll be good than two picks when I’m bad.

But most people aren’t good enough to recognize they have a bad team and be able to fix it in one offseason. 

24 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Is it bad? I don’t get the future picks thing. Future 3rd?

Typically future picks get slightly devalued, but for me personally I'd take a 7th and 8th over a 4th in a current draft, much less a future 4th.

29 minutes ago, iPwn said:
43 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Imma laugh at the fool who takes this deal.

If I had a bad team, I’d take it. Not that it’s good value, but I’d rather a 4th when I’ll be good than two picks when I’m bad.

But most people aren’t good enough to recognize they have a bad team and be able to fix it in one offseason. 

Yes, but that's essentially gearing up for a tank job from the get go, given that you are giving up two starters of higher quality (compared to when you'd end up filling those spots in the double pick rounds) for 1 future starter.

Aside from rammy and tk3's tank-for-luck, I don't know how many other instances someone tanked basically mid-draft.

17 minutes ago, El ramster said:

He put up some monster Sim stats out of position. 

He was a 4-3 DE for 15 games. 

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

There’s a player on the board that I figured would have gone in the first 2 rounds. Crazy that he’s still there.. Would grab him but I’m loaded in that are

Is that area “bad players”?

Archived