Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

Joe Mixon: 21 carries for 75 yards (3.57 YPC, 13 LNG), 1 touchdown.
Adrian Peterson: 10 carries for 64 yards (6.40 YPC, 19 LNG), 0 touchdowns

Will obviously give Mixon a few more weeks, but might not be ready to start. I have a feeling whoever is is my #2 will put up great Y/C. Also Mixon was limited to just 1 catch (granted it was TD), and AP had none. AP not catching any balls is normal, but when Mixon was my #2 he was a big pass catching threat out of the backfield.

Also desperately need WR help for poor Matty Ice, but gonna have to wait for midseason firesales. If you've given up on your season and want future picks, you know where to come.

6 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Joe Mixon: 21 carries for 75 yards (3.57 YPC, 13 LNG), 1 touchdown.
Adrian Peterson: 10 carries for 64 yards (6.40 YPC, 19 LNG), 0 touchdowns

Will obviously give Mixon a few more weeks, but might not be ready to start. I have a feeling whoever is is my #2 will put up great Y/C. Also Mixon was limited to just 1 catch (granted it was TD), and AP had none. AP not catching any balls is normal, but when Mixon was my #2 he was a big pass catching threat out of the backfield.

Also desperately need WR help for poor Matty Ice, but gonna have to wait for midseason firesales. If you've given up on your season and want future picks, you know where to come.

Have given up on my season. Will trade dez for a 1st

Archived