Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

On 6/19/2018 at 8:56 AM, iPwn said:
On 6/18/2018 at 11:13 PM, RuskieTitan said:

NSFL League Power Rankings

1. Chicago Bullets (Owner: iPwn)Chicago%2BBullets.gif

You still have time to fix this.

Reigning champs always get #1.

Not going to lie, I was tempted to break that rule with the Thunder in the divisional rankings. But even with them sliding ahead, I feel like it might be a tossup between #2 & #3 in your division.

On 6/19/2018 at 9:46 AM, waffles7 said:
On 6/19/2018 at 5:50 AM, RuskieTitan said:

Good game @waffles7

Indeed. That goal line stop & back to back turnovers in the last 6 minutes killed me.

When Carr threw his red zone INT I thought it was going to be a game that went in your favor.

But man, Dalton really choked late in the 4th to give the game away. On the flip side, it felt good to see a cornerback make a huge impact play the way Josh Norman did with the pick six.

24 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Reigning champs always get #1.

Not going to lie, I was tempted to break that rule with the Thunder in the divisional rankings. But even with them sliding ahead, I feel like it might be a tossup between #2 & #3 in your division.

No longer in Melbourne. No longer 3rd seed for life. #1 seed here we come

Just watched the game, Kirk Cousins IS clutch.

Possession now belongs to the Tacoma Thunder
Current score is Tacoma Thunder 17, South Africa Woolly Mammoths 23. 

Q4, 2:33, 1st & 10 on the TAC 49: Aaron Rodgers scrambles for 7 yards. Tackle made by Rashaan Evans.
Q4, 2:20, 2nd & 3 on the SA 44: Aaron Rodgers throws the ball deep and completes to Alshon Jeffery for 19 yards. Tackle made by Danny Trevathan.
Q4, 2:05, 1st & 10 on the SA 25: Aaron Rodgers throws incomplete short. Stephon Gilmore on the coverage. 
Q4, 2:00, 2nd & 10 on the SA 25: Aaron Rodgers passes the ball to the outside and completes to Alshon Jeffery for 19 yards. Tackle made by Eric Weddle.
Q4, 1:46, 1st & Goal on the SA 6: Aaron Rodgers throws incomplete short. Patrick Robinson on the coverage. 
Q4, 1:38, 2nd & Goal on the SA 6: Aaron Rodgers throws incomplete to the endzone. Patrick Robinson on the coverage. 
Q4, 1:33, 3rd & Goal on the SA 6: Aaron Rodgers checks the ball down and completes to Robby Anderson for 6 yards. Touchdown. Steven Hauschka's extra point good. 

Q4, 1:22: Steven Hauschka's kick to the SA 11 returned by Ted Ginn Jr. for 26 yards. 

Possession now belongs to the South Africa Woolly Mammoths
Current score is South Africa Woolly Mammoths 23, Tacoma Thunder 24. 

Q4, 1:13, 1st & 10 on the SA 37: Kirk Cousins passes the ball to the outside and completes to Hunter Henry for 15 yards. Tackle made by D.J. Swearinger.
Q4, 0:58, 1st & 10 on the TAC 48: Jordan Howard rushes to the outside for a gain of 3 yards. Tackle made by Corey Liuget.
Q4, 0:43, 2nd & 7 on the TAC 45: Kirk Cousins passes to the middle of the field and completes to Keenan Allen for 17 yards. Tackle made by Malcolm Butler.
Q4, 0:25, 1st & 10 on the TAC 28: Sebastian Janikowski's field goal attempt good. 

Q4, 0:21: Sebastian Janikowski's kick to the TAC 9 returned by Nick Chubb for 17 yards. 

Possession now belongs to the Tacoma Thunder
Current score is Tacoma Thunder 24, South Africa Woolly Mammoths 26. 

Q4, 0:12, 1st & 10 on the TAC 26: Aaron Rodgers throws the ball deep and completes to Doug Baldwin for 16 yards. Tackle made by Malcolm Jenkins.
End of game.

7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

^^^ I'd say more credit is due to your special teams unit. Hauschka's kick only reaching the 11, and add a 26 yard return by Ginn on top of that? khodder should be peeved.

Still drove us 35 yards for the W tbh. How Alshon Jeffery is such a stud in the sim is beyond me...

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

^^^ I'd say more credit is due to your special teams unit. Hauschka's kick only reaching the 11, and add a 26 yard return by Ginn on top of that? khodder should be peeved.

Oh, I am, but that is the way RNG goes.

Losing by 2, on the road, with RNG not working in your favor, against a top 5 side.

Archived