Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

Also @Malfatron

If you want to test something in the sim we always have two Pre-Season games a year.

Sometimes helps you determine sliders/ which qb to pick/ or even testing out mcaffery at WR if you wanted

good to know! 

also, i have a question about the nerfing ive been hearing about.

is there a hard and fast rule about number of games missed, and then they will take a hit?

or is it subjective?

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

good to know! 

also, i have a question about the nerfing ive been hearing about.

is there a hard and fast rule about number of games missed, and then they will take a hit?

or is it subjective?

A player loses 1/8 of a percentage to every attribute for each game missed over the last 3 years. 

We don’t know exactly how hard that hits, other than knowing it doesn’t really make any substantial difference for a player to miss one or two games, but 28 games was enough to turn Tony Romo from a top 5-ish QB to completely unusable. 

1 hour ago, pwny said:

We don’t know exactly how hard that hits, other than knowing it doesn’t really make any substantial difference for a player to miss one or two games, but 28 games was enough to turn Tony Romo from a top 5-ish QB to completely unusable. 

Adding that ish is disrespectful to the playoff god

23 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

thanks guys 

i appreciate your openness and willingness to share info

looking foward to this. i have been watching these sims for a bit.

We're not all looking to 'win' every trade or looking to gain an advantage withholding info.

Until the draft.

46 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Who’s got those tags for sale again?? I remember a few guys offering up 2-4 tags?

HMU. I have three available.

14 hours ago, pwny said:

I don’t quite get what Pete is doing. These two picks are going to be better than the later two acquired for Brady. That trade becomes effectively McCaffery and that first for Brady. And now I presume that first won’t be used on the best player available there, unless he’s trading Brady for two RBs...

TornThankfulGenet-size_restricted.gif

Archived