Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

9 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I have been known to make manual adjustments for exceptional playoff appearances, however.

You have?

12 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I have been known to make manual adjustments for exceptional playoff appearances, however.

How common/uncommon is this?

Are you talking like one or two players in a playoff season, or more widespread?

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

How common/uncommon is this?

Are you talking like one or two players in a playoff season, or more widespread?

Not very lol. Just when a player has a great playoff game and I notice their attributes aren't good. Flacco was a recipient of this after his playoff run lol. I do tinker with attributes that look weird to me occasionally.

That is to say, while the script complies the attributes, sometimes I make manual adjustments on things. I suppose that means my own personal opinion on players can bleed through, but I try to only do it when the attribute looks objectively off

On 12/30/2018 at 3:48 PM, Tk3 said:

okay.. Lamar is a God

What can I get for Andrew Luck?

16 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Player CP/ATT YDS TD INT
Lamar Jackson 2/8 17 0 1

Does that count as an exceptional playoff appearance?

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Player CP/ATT YDS TD INT
Lamar Jackson 2/8 17 0 1

Does that count as an exceptional playoff appearance?

Don’t question a god. 

21 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Luck is my boy for the next 2 seasons, but just wait for Lamar's MVP sophomore season

If he'd played 16 games at the same rate he did in all his starts, he'd have lead the league in rushing attempts. And that's not sustainable.

10 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

If he'd played 16 games at the same rate he did in all his starts, he'd have lead the league in rushing attempts. And that's not sustainable.

Don't come at me with facts and numbers

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Bruh

Luck QB1

Lamar RB1

I don't see the problem

1 minute ago, x0x said:

Love how Ruskie is still with the lead for most titles at 2. He is the New England Patriots of this league.

Hows Canada

Archived