Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

God dammit. Was hoping Ngata would fall just a little bit more. He was the final piece to my front seven. ?

boi is thiq

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

God dammit. Was hoping Ngata would fall just a little bit more. He was the final piece to my front seven. ?

Ngata and Kyle Williams

Going for the old reliables this season

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Hate taking Brandon Marshall this early but little run on WRs there scared me, and I only had Kupp... Definitely will be looking to trade some future picks for a WR before season begins.

I was debating taking him at my pick. Dude beasted in the sim

Kelce is steal of draft so far, getting a non-rookie with very good keeper potential this late is rare. Top 3 center in the game, was meh in the sim but gotta think some bad RNG. I would have taken him 2 rounds ago but decided after looking over last season stats and results many times to hop on the Ruskie (? think it's him) train of "OL is overrated."

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Kelce is steal of draft so far, getting a non-rookie with very good keeper potential this late is rare. Top 3 center in the game, was meh in the sim but gotta think some bad RNG. I would have taken him 2 rounds ago but decided after looking over last season stats and results many times to hop on the Ruskie (? think it's him) train of "OL is overrated."

I think OL are just the toughest position to gauge. So often great ones sim like crap, average ones sim great. Its often a crap shoot.

Archived