Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

4-4, the boys are alive again. Division is brutal though, likely need to finish 6-2 the rest of way, and only 2 sub .500 teams left while facing 4 teams currently slated for postseason.

• Phoenix Rattlers (0-8)
  • @ South Africa Woolly Mammoths (5-2-1)
  • @ Miami Sharks (6-2)
  • Egypt Starfalls (5-3)
  • Southview Saints (4-4)
  • @ Rhein Fire (1-7)
  • Scranton Papermakers (5-3)
  • @ Motor City Machine Gunners (6-2)

Could really use a WR, where are the tankers at? Hammy is asking too much for Hill and Gmen seems to think a player he isn't even going to tag is worth more than mid rounder.

Honestly how are you 0-8 @bucsfan333!? Looking over your team, apparent you have one of the weaker QBs in the sim, but other than that it looks like a team that should be giving a fight each week. I was happy to see you as my next opponent at first but now I can't help but feel you are due for a win, just a regression to the mean. 

35 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

4-4, the boys are alive again. Division is brutal though, likely need to finish 6-2 the rest of way, and only 2 sub .500 teams left while facing 4 teams currently slated for postseason.

• Phoenix Rattlers (0-8)
  • @ Miami Sharks (6-2)
  • Egypt Starfalls (5-3)
  • Southview Saints (4-4)
  • @ Rhein Fire (1-7)

Could really use a WR, where are the tankers at? Hammy is asking too much for Hill and Gmen seems to think a player he isn't even going to tag is worth more than mid rounder.

Why throw away my season and trade you my #1 wr for a 5th round pick.

Logic

5 minutes ago, Glen said:

Why throw away my season and trade you my #1 wr for a 5th round pick.

Logic

I thought I made it clear I was looking for trade partners who had already given up on their season, so I assumed you fell into that category when you showed interest. I can't be bothered to follow that silly cheesy conference. Obviously yeah, for a competing team, a mid round pick for your best WR is not worth it. However, if you've already given up though and said #1 WR is not going to get tagged (which I doubt Dez would), then there is no reason not to ship him to the highest bidder.

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

• Phoenix Rattlers (0-8)
  • @ Miami Sharks (6-2)
  • Egypt Starfalls (5-3)
  • Southview Saints (4-4)
  • @ Rhein Fire (1-7)

Allen Robinson? Fitz can be had but it's going to take a lot. I've had some good offers for him. 

Ready for more moves. Message me. 

TE: Jimmy Graham (GB)
OT: Trent Brown (NE)
DE: Frank Clark (SEA)
DT: Malik Jackson (JAX)
OLB: Clay Matthews (GB)
CB: Robert Alford (ATL)
SS: Andrew Sendejo (MIN)
FS: Adrian Amos (CHI)

8 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Honestly how are you 0-8 @bucsfan333!? Looking over your team, apparent you have one of the weaker QBs in the sim, but other than that it looks like a team that should be giving a fight each week. I was happy to see you as my next opponent at first but now I can't help but feel you are due for a win, just a regression to the mean. 

No idea. My defense has kept me in all but two games this season. I've had my run chance at the minimum the last two weeks and I've still run it 60+ times. So I don't know.

Archived