Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

45 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

No idea. My defense has kept me in all but two games this season. I've had my run chance at the minimum the last two weeks and I've still run it 60+ times. So I don't know.

I'm going to have to apologize to you. I just realized that I apparently didn't save this change sim-side, so it was still at max run. The other changes seem to have been made, but I guess I missed that one when you sent me the change in Week 7. Just for your records - sorry about this!

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm going to have to apologize to you. I just realized that I apparently didn't save this change sim-side, so it was still at max run. The other changes seem to have been made, but I guess I missed that one when you sent me the change in Week 7. Just for your records - sorry about this!

0-16*

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I say for fairness we just re-do the last two weeks as a league 

9 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Slidergate.

Archived