Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

When you draft cornerbacks with your first and second round picks and then this happens

Alex Smith: 35/45 (77.78%, 123.06 Rating) for 369 yards, 3 touchdowns, 0 interceptions.

Alexa Smith Op breh! Like he’s prime Drew Brees outchea 

9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I'm glad you think i somehow belong alongside Chicago after they just came into my house and smoked me.

These are just the teams that are 6-4 or better in our conference. Only four can proceed.

6 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Alexa Smith Op breh! Like he’s prime Drew Brees outchea 

Alex Smith [10 GS]: 256/382 (67.02%, 105.33 Rating) for 3,166 yards, 21 touchdowns, 5 interceptions.

Nobody wanted to give up anything for him.

But that’s what weapons will do for a QB.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

I seen what that post once said. And there's nothing to give away the fact that it was edited.

Ahhh. Yeah. Mod can sneaky edit things.

But I just realized that return stats were including touchbacks and fair catches.

1 hour ago, pwny said:

Alex Smith [10 GS]: 256/382 (67.02%, 105.33 Rating) for 3,166 yards, 21 touchdowns, 5 interceptions.

Nobody wanted to give up anything for him.

But that’s what weapons will do for a QB.

Aaron Rodgers [10 GS]: 224/343 (65.31%, 112.57 Rating) for 3,015 yards, 25 touchdowns, 4 interceptions. 34 carries for 148 yards (4.35 YPC, 19 LNG), 0 touchdowns, 4 fumbles

He's basically Aaron Rodgers.

1 hour ago, pwny said:

But I just realized that return stats were including touchbacks and fair catches.

Any chance we can get the stats to reflect only actual returns @TheKillerNacho would help a help when doing an evaluation of potential draftees.

5 hours ago, pwny said:

Shouldn't include Touchbacks through the back of the endzone (does if they take a knee in the endzone). Does include fair catches though.

Archived