Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Or Doug McDermott?

Seriously, I had to google "Doug McDermott" to make sure it wasn't the name of some weird positional or college coach I never heard of. Apparently there is a Basketball player of that name (I dont really pay attention to the sport so forgive me if he's a well known player or something); I was tempted to give him that guy instead and give him all 0s in every coaching attribute. But then I decided to be merciful.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Seriously, I had to google "Doug McDermott" to make sure it wasn't the name of some weird positional or college coach I never heard of. Apparently there is a Basketball player of that name (I dont really pay attention to the sport so forgive me if he's a well known player or something); I was tempted to give him that guy instead and give him all 0s in every coaching attribute. But then I decided to be merciful.

Don't worry. If there was an NBA simulation league Doug McDermott would have all 0s as well.

31 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Compensatory rounds up. Please verify all of your picks are listed on your roster and that I gave you enough picks to complete your roster. Thanks.

You gave me Eddie Jackson, but I didn't select him.

Could you also place Derek Barnett at DT for now. Thanks!

Archived