Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

5 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Defense played lights out and held Iowa to just 264 yards, but we still found a way to lose. I believe Gostkowski has missed a FG in both preseason and regular season games so far. 

Matt Bryant is 6/12, if you combine preseason and regular season.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:
2 hours ago, swoosh said:

Defense played lights out and held Iowa to just 264 yards, but we still found a way to lose. I believe Gostkowski has missed a FG in both preseason and regular season games so far. 

Matt Bryant is 6/12, if you combine preseason and regular season.

NSFL S16 is like NFL HC 09. When your kicker is off, he's bloody off.

8 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yeah, Sony Michel was going berserk that game, was crazy. That rookie mistake in the fumble later in the game though. I was pretty shocked watching it myself, lol.

Also after two weeks, Tacoma is 0-2, bottom of the division; Kansas City is 2-0 leading the division. Parody in the Blue Division at last?

You're right this is just a parody of the Blue Division right now. 14 weeks later let's have a glance ? 

1 hour ago, Gmen4ev said:

Nacho when calculating the FGs does the sim account for the 5-7 yards behind the LOS as well? And how many yards precisely if so

Length of FG = yard line + 17 (10 yards the length of the endzone plus 7 yards behind the LOS where the ball is kicked).

Archived