Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

43 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:
1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Alright, let me know. The rules are quite a bit more straightforward than BDL.

Shots fired

I wouldn't say that's shots fired. Each has their nuances and challenges, but in terms of set rules we just have keepers and draft picks. The other has draft picks, free agency, contracts, salary cap and all of it long term continuous. That just inherently means more rules.

10 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I wouldn't say that's shots fired. Each has their nuances and challenges, but in terms of set rules we just have keepers and draft picks. The other has draft picks, free agency, contracts, salary cap and all of it long term continuous. That just inherently means more rules.

Issa joke

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I've extended the deadline to Wednesday. I only have one person on the waiting list. Hoping at least two of them show up. Sent them a PM - maybe they weren't receiving the mentions.

Still, if you know anyone who would be interested, now would be the time to recruit them. In the meantime, @SpanosPayYourRent, you're on deck. Chances are good you're going to get a team if you still want one.

EDIT: Of course, Spanos hasn't signed on since March 30th, either. So... yeah if anyone knows anyone who would be interested in signing on, we're probably going to need at least two, possibly three, new owners. @EaglesPeteC, any interest in owning your own team instead of GMing?

Guess that's what happens when you permaban half the old forum veterans (joke people).

I don't really know too many folks on here, not sure anyone from Titania would be interested. Might be worth a shot talking with big brother or mafia players? Dunno.

8 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

This league is very serious business and you need to treat it as such.

I was going to rename my team name the "Chicken Nuggets". Do you even know who you're talking too?

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Spanos would have first dibs, you'd get second, once we see if anyone comes back Wednesday

I know.

I was trying to be funny. You know because the Thunder stole... nevermind

34 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I know.

I was trying to be funny. You know because the Thunder stole... nevermind

Yeah, heā€™s just letting you know that Spanos can steal your thunder.

6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I've extended the deadline to Wednesday. I only have one person on the waiting list. Hoping at least two of them show up. Sent them a PM - maybe they weren't receiving the mentions.

Still, if you know anyone who would be interested, now would be the time to recruit them. In the meantime, @SpanosPayYourRent, you're on deck. Chances are good you're going to get a team if you still want one.

EDIT: Of course, Spanos hasn't signed on since March 30th, either. So... yeah if anyone knows anyone who would be interested in signing on, we're probably going to need at least two, possibly three, new owners. @EaglesPeteC, any interest in owning your own team instead of GMing?

I could be interested in joining as well. This looks fun

Archived