Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think i can handle my own team. So im in if you need someone 

Sounds like PSID412 is back, and this would put you fourth on the waiting list (third if Spanos doesn't pop in), so you probably won't get a team this season. However, you're still in line to be the GM of ny92jefferies and should probably get a team by season 17

19 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

steelcurtain29 informed me he is stepping down. I haven't heard from Spanos yet so Seattle's all yours if you want it. @Whicker

You have 24 hours to accept or decline.

Good addition to the league, Whicker is a solid gent. Steelcurtain29 was a good owner though, sad to see him leave.

Hello everyone! I'm happy to be a part of this league. I know some of you already from mafia and Big Brother. To those that I don't know: Nice to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you.

I'll try to get my keepers sorted out tonight, but it might take me a while to get used to the nuances of the league.

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Hello everyone! I'm happy to be a part of this league. I know some of you already from mafia and Big Brother. To those that I don't know: Nice to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you.

I'll try to get my keepers sorted out tonight, but it might take me a while to get used to the nuances of the league.

Word of advice. Don't trade with anyone your first season untill you feel like you've grasped the value of players/picks/tags.

I'd recommend going back and looking at some past trades in this thread along with the previous seasons. Same with draft picks. Someone you may value as a 1st round might actually be valued at a 8th round and you could save yourself some heartache.

1 hour ago, Gmen4ev said:

Word of advice. Don't trade with anyone your first season untill you feel like you've grasped the value of players/picks/tags.

I'd recommend going back and looking at some past trades in this thread along with the previous seasons. Same with draft picks. Someone you may value as a 1st round might actually be valued at a 8th round and you could save yourself some heartache.

Better advice: your team is bad. Trade anything you can (except Rivers) for draft picks. Having draft picks is more valuable than having crap players.

1 hour ago, Gmen4ev said:

Thanks

3 hours ago, Gmen4ev said:

Yeah, like Andy Dalton can be worth Jalen Ramsey straight up.

Tammy if you noticed I haven’t replied to you in a while. That scrimmage we last had went past banter. I didn’t accept your apology. As of this moment I will refrain from

talking to you or making light of any conversation as we have in the past. I ask that you respect my wishes and leave me alone. If you would like to make trades I open to in DMs. But what you did was not okay by any means. And I don’t like that nor will I forget that. Our LOLs are done my good guy. This is srs now

Archived