Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

30 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Be that as it may, you can't take credit for the cheap wins, then just eliminate the bottom team from all conversation.

You can debate who the elite franchises are in this league, but in my humble opinion there is a clear top 3 franchises (not going to order them).

Two of the 3 are Red, 1 is Blue. And we don't have a Cleveland Browns in there.

Funny thing is. The best teams in our division usually split with KC #RNGSucks

5 minutes ago, khodder said:

Anybody who is short of keeper quality players.

Hit me up and see if Eric Weddle takes your fancy. Shallow position group, he'll go top 20 in the draft.

I'll give you a saftey named Eric as well

1 hour ago, Gmen4ev said:

True. But what have you done lately.

Your respective top two teams are you and ruskie historically. You yourself tried tanking this past year. Ruskie hasn't won a title since before I joined the leauge. Our divisions have both won two titles in the past four years(lol other conference sucks). But you carried your division in those regards rather than the parity that we had. Now that your team is failing you your division was repped by a guy who put 7 first round picks into his team only to lose in the 1st round (sorry mookie) to the best owner in the leauge.. who happened to get beat by the 2nd best owner in the leauge who happened to build the greatest team of all time in 3 years.

Even subtracting psid and myself.. Pwn and Khodder are the Patriots and Peyton Manning Colts of the conference.. crammed in the same division. Not sure how you could argue it's not the hardest conference in the leauge when at best you'll be finishing 3rd place every season no matter how well you build your team.

Tbh

Nah. Ya'll are more like the AFC North. Khod is the Steelers, iPwn is the Ravens (til he can prove it wasn't a 1 time Playoff Joe Flacco type season), and the rest of the division is the Bengals and Browns in alternating seasons.

Unless you trying to claim the AFC North as the best division in the NFL, then you are wrong. 

Archived