Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Nah. Ya'll are more like the AFC North. Khod is the Steelers, iPwn is the Ravens (til he can prove it wasn't a 1 time Playoff Joe Flacco type season), and the rest of the division is the Bengals and Browns in alternating seasons.

Unless you trying to claim the AFC North as the best division in the NFL, then you are wrong. 

This hypothetical scenario means that the three other divisions represented by other NFL divisions... which they're not.

Why should pwn have to prove anything when 4 of your 5 teams haven't proven anything for 10 seasons?

Pwn also carried Sabo for two seasons during his gm stint and made hyrule the 2nd best team in the leauge.... twice.

Then rebuilt the 2nd worst owners team into the greatest team of all time in three seasons . 

Tell me again why pwn has to prove a god damn thing lol 

2 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

This hypothetical scenario means that the three other divisions represented by other NFL divisions... which they're not.

Why should pwn have to prove anything when 4 of your 5 teams haven't proven anything for 10 seasons?

Can't talk smack about rammy's one stellar season with a championship and then praise pwny for the same thing (so far).

3 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Can't talk smack about rammy's one stellar season with a championship and then praise pwny for the same thing (so far).

I choose to accept said owners wishes and will no longer bring him up.

But I will say their tenures are on far different trajectories right now.

But if pwn needs to prove anything I don't understand why 4 of the 5 teams out of your division don't also need to prove themselves. Mookie got beat by khodder, ravens beat by pwn, you haven't done anything relevant since season 6 (?), whicker is obviously new so he gets a pass. Tk3 is the only relevant team out of your division these past 5ish seasons... And the man tried to tank because his extremely OP QB finally got nerfed and rb/wr combo regressed...

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

But if pwn needs to prove anything I don't understand why 4 of the 5 teams out of your division don't also need to prove themselves. Mookie got beat by khodder, ravens beat by pwn, you haven't done anything relevant since season 6 (?), whicker is obviously new so he gets a pass. Tk3 is the only relevant team out of your division these past 5ish seasons... And the man tried to tank because his extremely OP QB finally got nerfed and rb/wr combo regressed...

I mean I accept that I've been down in the gutter the past 2 years, and just had my second all time losing season.

But keep that in mind, I've had just 2 losing seasons all time in a league where we are in Season 16. I didn't have a losing season til S11. I've got the second best all time win % behind khodder when looking at the top 20 owners (for longevity purposes). While I won't sugarcoat my struggles, you pretending I haven't done anything relevant since season 6 is all I needed to read to realize you don't actually possess a real argument.

11 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Pwn also carried Sabo for two seasons during his gm stint and made hyrule the 2nd best team in the leauge.... twice.

Then rebuilt the 2nd worst owners team into the greatest team of all time in three seasons . 

Tell me again why pwn has to prove a god damn thing lol 

Ignore dis doe 

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

I mean I accept that I've been down in the gutter the past 2 years, and just had my second all time losing season.

But keep that in mind, I've had just 2 losing seasons all time in a league where we are in Season 16. I didn't have a losing season til S11. I've got the second best all time win % behind khodder when looking at the top 20 owners (for longevity purposes). While I won't sugarcoat my struggles, you pretending I haven't done anything relevant since season 6 is all I needed to read to realize you don't actually possess a real argument.

Pwn needs to prove he is a decent owner by winning another championship.

I know I'm a decent owner because of my tenure. Ignore my recent struggles though without an OP rb

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

Ignore dis doe 

Disagree on the second worst owner, x0x is #12 with a 97-105, 48.02%, 1 trophy record. If that's second worst owner than you are just spewing more trash.

Won't deny he's got an argument for greatest team for 1 season, I can agree on that. But again, if goes into losing seasons in the future, what's the difference between him and rammy, who everyone likes to crap on?

And ruskie . If you had read. I did call you an elite owner. I put you #3 at the moment.

But I ask why does pwn need to prove himself when he had just done so? Does Doug Pederson need to prove himself?

And if he does... Why don't most of us?

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

Pwn needs to prove he is a decent owner by winning another championship.

I know I'm a decent owner because of my tenure. Ignore my recent struggles though without an OP rb

nah, he's just got to prove he can consistently win. 

Last year tk3 launched the greatest dynasty ever. How's his team looking this year?

Archived