Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

7 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Security. I'd rather keep them than risk losing them, but I feel like tags are a little bit overpriced at the moment. You're right on par with what everyone else has offered them at, I just don't think they're worth that price but clearly I'm in the minority.

I like this line of thinking.

I want to keep a guy who would cost me 3 tags but I feel his value is 3rd round or lower, so standing offer 3rd round pick for 3 tags.

35 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I want to keep a guy who would cost me 3 tags but I feel his value is 3rd round or lower, so standing offer 3rd round pick for 3 tags.

That's smart, and a good belief to hold, but it's also a fact that you're not going to get three tags for a 3rd rounder unless someone has a monumentally awful roster and nobody else is after tags.

32 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I want the talent but I don't really wanna pay for it.

8 minutes ago, khodder said:
41 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

That's smart, and a good belief to hold, but it's also a fact that you're not going to get three tags for a 3rd rounder unless someone has a monumentally awful roster and nobody else is after tags.

9b3.png

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

But I didn’t offer a 3rd. I offered a 2nd and 6th, which is right about on par for 1st round value right?

46 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:
3 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

But I didn’t offer a 3rd. I offered a 2nd and 6th, which is right about on par for 1st round value right?

Right. So I'll trade you my S16 2nd and S17 6th, and you can trade me a S16 1st.

Agreed?

13 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Right. So I'll trade you my S16 2nd and S17 6th, and you can trade me a S16 1st.

Agreed?

I'm not trading for a 1st though, I'm trading for keeper tags which I've already stated it seems I value slightly less than some people in this league. The point was I was offering close to 1st round value for 4 tags, I wasn't offering 3rd round value like you tried to make it seem.

Why are you being so aggressive when you clearly misread the situation? 

43 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I'm not trading for a 1st though, I'm trading for keeper tags which I've already stated it seems I value slightly less than some people in this league. The point was I was offering close to 1st round value for 4 tags, I wasn't offering 3rd round value like you tried to make it seem.

Why are you being so aggressive when you clearly misread the situation? 

You can keep more than one player with four tags. Why would they only cost one pick?

Archived