Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

58 minutes ago, El ramster said:
2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Phoenix trades

S16 second round pick

1 keeper tag

Egypt trades

1 Jameis Winston

Yes hope he does well for you bucs he has a lot of talent

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=19617252#19617252

richmond gets: 
chris harris 
s10 1st (#2 overall) 
s11 1st 
s11 3rd 
1 keeper tag 

iron island gets: 
mo wilkerson 
s10 1st (#1 overall)

So back then you tanked like a mofo, only to end up with #2, then give up all those assets to move up that one spot, draft the guy, then tank several seasons after all while stating Winston was the future... and after 5+ seasons of him on your practice squad, with an occasional start (but maintaining PS eligibility)... you trade him away for a tag and a 2nd round pick.

Simply wow.

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Hey now, Carr was a 16th round pick and Justin Houston was 18th round, don't hate on the late picks man.

Did you forget about my star rookie Rb and Cb by chance? Late picks are my jam. But they hold little to no value to me as 99% of the time the guy I personally wanted in round 12 will likely be there in round 17

Just now, ny92jefferis said:

@TheKillerNacho

I'm in it to win it.

Also, trying to get another member to co own.  Does the co owner have to be signed up under the same deadline (14th) or can I bring him in at anytime?

Thanks.

They come in as a GM and can be at any time.

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=19617252#19617252

richmond gets: 
chris harris 
s10 1st (#2 overall) 
s11 1st 
s11 3rd 
1 keeper tag 

iron island gets: 
mo wilkerson 
s10 1st (#1 overall)

So back then you tanked like a mofo, only to end up with #2, then give up all those assets to move up that one spot, draft the guy, then tank several seasons after all while stating Winston was the future... and after 5+ seasons of him on your practice squad, with an occasional start (but maintaining PS eligibility)... you trade him away for a tag and a 2nd round pick.

Simply wow.

Ben is going to play for a while. I got tired of paying 1 tag and 5 for one position. In business I learned it’s better of knowing your losses than continue to keep dumping money. We had this truck bought 60k.. beautiful but due to Cali rules we needed a new exhaust and other systems to comply. Ended up spending 90k on Mods. was better off buying a newer truck that comes with the regulated filter systems. I know Jamie’s is a wonderful QB and hell he might even be the

best. But as of now Jamie’s and Mariota look like poop. And they’re no longer

worth their keeper status. Bucs has 2 young Bucs he can afford to pay.

Archived