49ers cut Zane beadles

49erurtaza

Apparently, Magnuson now does his job at somewhere around 1/8 the price...I like those numbers. I also think Magnuson can become better than Beadles ever was. 

That really isn't very difficult, is it? ¬¬

Wait, was Beadles #68? If so, will McGlinchey get his college # now?!

4 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Apparently, Magnuson now does his job at somewhere around 1/8 the price...I like those numbers. I also think Magnuson can become better than Beadles ever was. 

Beadles was pretty good with the Broncos. If Magnuson ever reaches that level i would be suprised. Beadles the last few years is a complete different story though and i don't think right now there is much difference between the two.

5 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

I hope McG doesn't change his number i like that he's 69.

29 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Beadles was pretty good with the Broncos. If Magnuson ever reaches that level i would be suprised. Beadles the last few years is a complete different story though and i don't think right now there is much difference between the two.

I agree with both of these points. Beadles was OK or evern pretty good a few years ago. We happened to pick him up after his expiration date. It's good to have a guy like Magnuson who can play anywhere but I don't exxpect he'll ever amount to much.

Archived