call me crazy but i want Dez now

I don’t want anything to do with him. We saw him ball get his money and fall off. Of course there were other things then just him but he did fall off. Also one year and whatever comp pick isn’t more important then seeing what we have in Doctson and also giving Doc the mindframe to just play his game this year. When we brought Norman I believe that put things in Brees head and he didn’t continue to assend. Bree was a mid rounder JD is a top pick. I give JD every chance one because I believe he can be much better two because he is finally in a position where we can find out what we have. Even if it’s just a good number two which I believe he is going to ball especially if Reed manages to find his way to be avalible and effective all year. I like Josh and if we didn’t invest a top pick and see flashes yet I’d say why not but we have seen moments and I believe this year he will become a household name and build moving forward.

Call me crazy too and I wouldn’t do it myself but I see the logic. Dez and Josh outside will open things up in the middle for Crowder, Reed, Thompson and Prich big time. Who knows, maybe having Dez around lights a spark up under Doctson’s butt. 

Theyve done worse fellas 

25 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

Call me crazy too and I wouldn’t do it myself but I see the logic. Dez and Josh outside will open things up in the middle for Crowder, Reed, Thompson and Prich big time. Who knows, maybe having Dez around lights a spark up under Doctson’s butt. 

Theyve done worse fellas 

true nuff.. I"d be remotely curious for the argument of adding Dez on a 1 yr deal as making the team... worse.. somehow. 

( I ponder this as someone noncommittal on signing him already )

Without him were a 6 win team. But with him were a 6 win team in which he could give us something to talk about Dallas week.

Might even give us a fun argument to watch on the sidelines during one of the many depressing losses we gather this season.

I see nothing but positives.

9 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Without him were a 6 win team. But with him were a 6 win team in which he could give us something to talk about Dallas week.

Might even give us a fun argument to watch on the sidelines during one of the many depressing losses we gather this season.

I see nothing but positives.

Clearly, just a beacon of hope and strength to be observed here. 

200w.webp             Good on ya!

Archived