Jump to content
Vladimir L

call me crazy but i want Dez now

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

giphy.gif

w62f.gif

Illegal re-use of gif in thread. 10 yard penalty. Repeat the down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Woz said:

w62f.gif

Illegal re-use of gif in thread. 10 yard penalty. Repeat the down.

I didn’t even see that. 

giphy.gif

Throwing up a Hail Mary!!

giphy.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

giphy.gif

Some Gif’s just got to be used more than once :)

 

Edited by Doc Draper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t want anything to do with him. We saw him ball get his money and fall off. Of course there were other things then just him but he did fall off. Also one year and whatever comp pick isn’t more important then seeing what we have in Doctson and also giving Doc the mindframe to just play his game this year. When we brought Norman I believe that put things in Brees head and he didn’t continue to assend. Bree was a mid rounder JD is a top pick. I give JD every chance one because I believe he can be much better two because he is finally in a position where we can find out what we have. Even if it’s just a good number two which I believe he is going to ball especially if Reed manages to find his way to be avalible and effective all year. I like Josh and if we didn’t invest a top pick and see flashes yet I’d say why not but we have seen moments and I believe this year he will become a household name and build moving forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Call me crazy too and I wouldn’t do it myself but I see the logic. Dez and Josh outside will open things up in the middle for Crowder, Reed, Thompson and Prich big time. Who knows, maybe having Dez around lights a spark up under Doctson’s butt. 

Theyve done worse fellas 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

Call me crazy too and I wouldn’t do it myself but I see the logic. Dez and Josh outside will open things up in the middle for Crowder, Reed, Thompson and Prich big time. Who knows, maybe having Dez around lights a spark up under Doctson’s butt. 

Theyve done worse fellas 

true nuff.. I"d be remotely curious for the argument of adding Dez on a 1 yr deal as making the team... worse.. somehow. 

( I ponder this as someone noncommittal on signing him already )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Without him were a 6 win team. But with him were a 6 win team in which he could give us something to talk about Dallas week.

Might even give us a fun argument to watch on the sidelines during one of the many depressing losses we gather this season.

I see nothing but positives.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

 Without him were a 6 win team. But with him were a 6 win team in which he could give us something to talk about Dallas week.

Might even give us a fun argument to watch on the sidelines during one of the many depressing losses we gather this season.

I see nothing but positives.

 

Clearly, just a beacon of hope and strength to be observed here. 

200w.webp             Good on ya!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread has Dashing written all over it. I hope nothing happened to him because he hasn’t posted in quite a while. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it should not be this difficult to share a gif!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

 

Clearly, just a beacon of hope and strength to be observed here. 

200w.webp             Good on ya!

tumblr_o7c64mIYE01tvav1do4_r1_500.gif

egbVHi4.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Docson and Dez cant stretch the field too similar and alex smith prob wont take risk with eitherone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×